Author Topic: Mr.Boltster  (Read 12072 times)

isn't a laughing matter, especially if you're doing it over the internet where everything is impersonal and hits home 100x harder.
Wait what?

That bullstuff's been over for months. You can't use that as a comeback anymore, I abandoned it.

What happened to you? When did you spontaneously turn into a major starfish?
To be honest, I just stopped giving a stuff about what people thought of me. I don't really play blockland that much anymore either, I'm more of a steam guy.

User was banned for this post
« Last Edit: September 21, 2009, 07:49:02 PM by Badspot »

Prove us wrong
My mic's being a stuffhead right now.  Not recording at a good volume.

Yes it is.
Oh, how quaint.  Let me cry about your tough-guy response and wish I could establish my superiority and manlihood as much as you.  While I'm at it, I'll try to figure out what kind of ridiculous inferiority complex you have.

Oh, how quaint.  Let me cry about your tough-guy response and wish I could establish my superiority and manlihood as much as you.  While I'm at it, I'll try to figure out what kind of ridiculous inferiority complex you have.
That's cool by me.

To be honest, I just stopped giving a stuff about what people thought of me. I don't really play blockland that much anymore either, I'm more of a steam guy.

Then go to the Steam forums or something.

Wait what?
Meaning it isn't funny, especially since people abandon any sort of humane treatment of others over the internet thus making things sound more cruel.
Bad wording on my part.

Then go to the Steam forums or something.
This is far more entertaining.

This is far more entertaining.

You're showing small signs of trolling, my friend.

You only just picked up on that?

lol. I'm not trying to hide it.

Meaning it isn't funny, especially since people abandon any sort of humane treatment of others over the internet thus making things sound more cruel.
Bad wording on my part.
Ohh okay.

It was apparent when he started using other people's avatars as a means to piss them off.

It was apparent when he started using other people's avatars as a means to piss them off.
Loooonnngg before that.

I noticed it when he first got here.

Loooonnngg before that.
I never paid attention to you until I noticed that.