Author Topic: Badspot  (Read 13013 times)

OMG HOW DO I CHANGE MY IP

you hit your computer 5 times hard.

dani california

manbear, chances are he will just ban you again, im gunna wait and maybe he will un ban me, i dunno.. AoT rocks tho so im not giving up

SOMEONE TELL ME HOW TO CHANGE MY FREEKING IP ADDRESS AND IF I SPELLED SOMETHING WRONG SO THE forgetIN WHAT!!!!! X TREME GAMER OR HALO FREAK TELL ME!!!!!

U CaN CHANGE UR IP BY UNPLUGGGING UR ROUTER UR WEB PROVIDER MITE GIVE U A STATIC IP WICH MEENS U CANT CHANGE IT THO UR HORID TIPIN IS GOING 2 LEED TO DA CORRUPTION OF TEH ENGLISH LANGUAGE PANDA YOU THATS WHAT IF NON OF THIS WERKS, THRO UR COMPY OUT OF THE WINDOW AND SLIT UR THROAT AS CLOSE TO THE JUGGULAR VAIN AS POSSIBLE SORRY IM A BAD PERSON SUPPORTING Self Delete IS EVIL WILL U FORGIVE ME KAPS ARE GOOD

Kaphix

THIS MAYD MEE LAF SO HARD

i dont have a router im running off wireless

*shaun bangs his head very hard on his desk

Spreading peanut butter on your graphics card can greatly increase performace. No, seriously, the oils help wick away the heat. You can overclock your graphics card with just a little bit of peanut butter.

Anybody out there tried it, besides me?

*shoots himself in the head 6 times

Spreading peanut butter on your graphics card can greatly increase performace. No, seriously, the oils help wick away the heat. You can overclock your graphics card with just a little bit of peanut butter.

Anybody out there tried it, besides me?

I put a pickle on mine, the vinigar does the same thing as the oil but at half the price!  =D

Well, the organic stuff does get expensive, and you have to stir it every once and a while. If you pick up organic peanut butter, just skim the oil off the top of the container, and use it. That way, you won't have to stir it, since the oil is what brings around the effect.

*shaun bangs his head very hard on his desk
*Anti-Cop bangs his harder