Author Topic: No more Jailbaits :D  (Read 4505 times)

Badspot made it so that if you are jailed on one account you are jailed on all the others :D Yay

You can't use any items in jail now.. (equipment-wise)

Although there is a couple bugs like if you gain or lose time in the jail, it is not counted on your other accounts.
« Last Edit: September 05, 2006, 10:37:00 AM by Terror »

Wow...Seems Age of Time is going through some changes sence I was last on.

Too right, Badspot is a lot more active now :D

Omg, this is new jailing system is too smart. I made a new guy, got him jailed, went on Des, got automatically jailed, came out (still had dems because I had them before) and jumped in the jailing block and got jailed again !

(My avatar is Duran's avatar's brother who hallucinates and is much fitter than Duran's avatar)

Doesn't that mean it would jail your cops?

I wanted to try that. But I doubt anybody wants to risk a cop. One sec im gonna try
see if you serve your time your other accounts are still jailed

Ok simple way not to lose your cops. Serve your time on that account before log onto another.
« Last Edit: September 05, 2006, 10:50:32 AM by Terror »

I expect you lose your cop the moment you get caught (when you logout) otherwise thats a silly mistake on Bad's part.

I went on on my account with 48 hours jailtime, and thank god it had ben lowered to 30mins. Got bored with 10 minutes left as people left the jail so I went onto my cop - he got auto-jailed and had to do the 30mins. After those 30mins i went back on my original account, who had 30mins still left (i thought it would have gone after i did the time, or atleast be at 10minutes where i left off). After 10mins my game crashed, I came back on to fin that I had to do 30mins again. 5 minutes passed and I'd had enough, so i reset the account to break free from the madness. I spawned in the jail with 30mins jailtime left. I shut down the PC, reset router and went back on, two whole hours after originally logging onto the jailed account. The guy I was going to buy a pitch black off had long gone, as had the one wanting to buy my fiber. T.T

I love it.

btw..if you log on to a cop while your other char is in jail you dont loose cop :D

You can still have jail baits just as long as you dont log off... Just get 60 dems and get jailed.

This is the old jail system.... on bugs it sounds like...

InsaneChef

I can't unequip fiber when i'm in jail.