Author Topic: Servers  (Read 4206 times)

I love the edited logo

My server is fun: it's always my Event Challenge dedi or my Death race.

Also, how did Ace get the Blockland logo to change fonts?

I don't play Blockland a lot anymore because it's servers get worse and worse each day, if I could host, man. :(

asdfadsf

Shhh

Quote from: The Rules (Likely paraphrased)
Don't talk about how Blockland isn't fun for you anymore - just stop playing.

Kyzor's freebuild. Although, the level of sanity on it is dwindling. Plus it's rarely up.

I can't host during the week, dammit you. You know that. And yes, the level of sanity isn't getting any better, per se, but I have a very sane group of admins to balance that out. But thanks for the compliment. I'll elaborate on that a little. Basically, if you've ever been on xC's Freebuild (which is awesome, I might add, as long as you're not a total moron), mine is sort of like it, but with less impulsive bans (no offense to xC, he just tends to have his cursor on the Ban button frequently).

Mine's just "Truce's Server". It is what it is.
I'm too lazy to name it half the time, so it's just "Niliscro's"
:D

Wow. Are there ANY good servers left?

My challenge server can be good when it wants to :3
<Insert Sentence Here Explaining Why I Cant Get It Up Due To Fail Internet>

I wish I could loving host

Also, how did Ace get the Blockland logo to change fonts?
saved something as whatever the logo name is in base/data/ci
I wish I could loving host

I can't host during the week, dammit you. You know that. And yes, the level of sanity isn't getting any better, per se, but I have a very sane group of admins to balance that out. But thanks for the compliment. I'll elaborate on that a little. Basically, if you've ever been on xC's Freebuild (which is awesome, I might add, as long as you're not a total moron), mine is sort of like it, but with less impulsive bans (no offense to xC, he just tends to have his cursor on the Ban button frequently).
Sane admins?! I thought between Mage and I we did away with that... Also, you use too many private mods.

Sane admins?! I thought between Mage and I we did away with that... Also, you use too many private mods.

1. You and Mage are more sane than the majority of the players that join.
2. The only reason for that is to get Reaper to shut the hell up (no offense Reaper).

Haha, my server is in the picture; third one down. :cookieMonster:

That's right, there are too many of these, that's why I start my own servers instead of joining this stuff because there's nothing decent that's visible. Once in a while a nice freebuild or DM comes up, but that's once in a god damn blue moon.

[ img ]ht tp://img87.imageshack.us/img87/2306/bogusdata.png[ /img ]
^bad server

User was banned for this post
« Last Edit: September 24, 2009, 10:13:58 PM by Badspot »