Author Topic: Tickle - Co-Graphics Leader  (Read 3253 times)

His website
His account profile

Claims to be apart of a graphic design company. Ever since he started posting, it seems he appears to think he is superior. I've never heard of "TickTeam Graphics". Have you? Seriously. This guy is obviously a poser. I can't quite get his ID, either.

He also seems to have broken English. Especially in the way he spells "Customer"

Since ReCapture only had one costumer yet, that didn't give a comment, the image has just been attached to this topic.

No, I got it where I work, designing company.

Co-Graphics Leader actually, if you ever seen my "Games and Programs", you would know what nice designer I am.
TickTeam Graphics.




Well then, Mr. Co-Graphics Leader; don't you just love irony? Your ignorance is beautiful. You have a lot to learn about the internet.




Quote from:  his profile
tickle@live.dk
Denmark hmm? You can see that, clearly. He's a dumbass (I took a look at his site olol).
Claims to be apart of a graphic design company.
His own made up one, yes.
Well then, Mr. Co-Graphics Leader; don't you just love irony?
I do.


i guess you could technically incorporate any group or project that offers any kind of service or product, to be a real company. but theirs a process to that, you cant just claim its a company and have it be legit.

and the whole point of being a company is for tax and liability reasons.
if your offering a free service, then why be a company?

Quote from: That stuffty website
This is where i puplish all my projects, who are working on it, how long the project is for being finished and more.
He is good puplisher.



lol engrish
Don't forget with this guy bro, he's a Co-Graphics leader for a company!

Don't forget with this guy bro, he's a Co-Graphics leader for a company!
He is? so i can be the Co-leader of the world? yay!

Search google.

Quote
Who are TickTeam?

TickTeam are the developers of PacMaker and more.
PacMaker is a game where you play as PacMaker, and tries to avoid the ghosts while collecting stars and eating loads of Ice Cream.
From their broken website.

They make stuffty games with Gamemaker and try to sell them.
I would investigate more if the yoyogames link wasn't broken.

Quote
It's not GameMaker, it's because you have to buy the full version of the game.
You can buy for $1 on http://tickteam.co.cc/
"Pacmaker 3"

Quote
We know, we found a solution but then abandoned the project to start PacMaker 3D development which will be written from scratch in XNA and C#.


There has to be something illegal about trying to sell a game that steals from pacman.

Search google.
From their broken website.

They make stuffty games with Gamemaker and try to sell them.
I would investigate more if the yoyogames link wasn't broken.
L.O.L.

There has to be something illegal about trying to sell a game that steals from pacman.
There is.