Author Topic: Will AoT ever be updated?  (Read 4130 times)

To hell with the male models, its the weapons and more things I want we all want.

Barely anyone plays anymore though, and Badspot is busy updating Blockland, because he actually gets paid from it.

aot kind of reminds me of twoguns

every now and then people get into them again and ask badspot to update but then they forget about the game when it doesnt happen

Barely anyone plays anymore though, and Badspot is busy updating Blockland, because he actually gets paid from it.

Thats because its not updated. AoT could have been very sucessful if it was updated.

AoT is fun, and I would like to see an update.

every now and then people get into them again and ask badspot to update but then they forget about the game when it doesnt happen
More like 5 people stick around forever.

I would like to see a AoT update team. Badspot doesn't need to worry about it, a few members of the community who are bored can do the updating.

Since Jimmg posted the MoA scripts for all, my guess is soon scripts will be completely removed from the game.

Since Jimmg posted the MoA scripts for all, my guess is soon scripts will be completely removed from the game.
:cookieMonster:

what do the scripts even do

:cookieMonster:
And when you posted the scripts, you lost 5 respect points off of me.

Out of curiosity, when was the last update? I joined in V28.

And when you posted the scripts, you gained 5 respect points off of me.