Author Topic: [SERVERSIDE] Disguise Kit v1.1  (Read 36494 times)

I originally submitted it to RTB's download manager, but it's been a week and the service is appalling.

Add-ons that work will get approved within 24 hours of being submitted. It's when your add-on has problems that it gets moved into the slow lane to give you time to sort them out.

Oh, it turns out Space Guy is right. I had it working at some point with 0 bugs left and it went and broke itself.

OOPS

Oh, it turns out Space Guy is right. I had it working at some point with 0 bugs left and it went and broke itself.
Right...

By that I mean I overwrote the working copy with a broken copy in confusion at like 3AM.

It's all good now.

HEADS UP GUYS

THIS THREAD IS A WARZONE

HEADS UP GUYS

THIS THREAD IS A WARZONE
Why would you want people's heads exposed if it is a warzone?

HEADS UP GUYS

THIS THREAD IS A WARZONE

Go back to your lunch, kiddo, the adults were just having an argument.

Add-ons that work will get approved within 24 hours of being submitted. It's when your add-on has problems that it gets moved into the slow lane to give you time to sort them out.
What.

I was talking to space and bugging him to approve this. He said he'll wait a week for you to approve.

Start TDM, pick up item (for some reason it doesn't allow you to give it initially via the minigame window, make note of that), use, say number of team in chat to disguise as that team. Your name (and uniform, if enabled) will change color.
I don know how to make a TDM...

What.

I was talking to space and bugging him to approve this. He said he'll wait a week for you to approve.

I uploaded the wrong one by accident.

its an abusable addon make it so make a timelimit on how long you can stay on that team like 25 secs?

its an abusable addon make it so make a timelimit on how long you can stay on that team like 25 secs?
Get out.

Go back to your lunch, kiddo, the adults were just having an argument.
Cute.
You don't talk to Comr4de like that. :<