Author Topic: Ten months without soda  (Read 4355 times)

I have a feeling, that a lot of users here have add or something of the like?

Only stuff I drink is water and juice.

No. Soda. Ever. :3

Water Juice and Chocolate Milk! :D

I have soda almost every day.
I havnt had a cavity in over 2 years, and my teeth according to my mom are white.
I disagree though, because whenever I look at them in the mirror of my bathroom they look kinda yellow-green. However this might be because my bathroom is glossy green and has really bright lights.

I drink a lot of soda and I don't have teeth problems. Probably other ones though. :S

I've gone for a month or so without it, and I don't mind, but I just enjoy it too much.

Also, congrats, Bones.
Exactly how i am.
I drink a couple every day.
Although, im a little different then Reg, i drink it for the caffeine, because my coffee maker, and the stuff type of coffee my mom buys just doesnt cut it, so i usually drink one in the morning, and one after school, on saturday, its 1 in the morning, and 1 at 10 pm :3
Im kinda addicted to the caffeine, my mom tried to cut all soda from our house, and i was a forgetin mess, i couldnt get up, i was always pissed,
We looked it up online, those are symptoms of caffeine addiction deprivation, so i am the only person in my family who gets to drink soda :3

so i am the only person in my family who gets to drink soda :3
Your parents loving suck if they let you stay addicted to caffeine.

I have a soda every couple of weeks.

I have 1 soda like, every week.

I used to not drink it all.
I don't know how i got started.

Ace

I think I've successfully replaced my blood with Mountain Dew.

I think I've successfully replaced my blood with Mountain Dew.
hows it feel :o

I know it would be better for me to stop, but I don't really want to, lol. It just tastes so damn good.

*Sips Mountain Dew*

hows it feel :o

Warning - while you were reading a new reply has been posted. You may wish to review your post.

WHAT THE HELL I DIDNT EVEN TYPE YET
Screw mountain dew, i have officially replaced my blood with coke, so its all black :3
Feels good, except when i jump, i get really fizzy :/

I have a feeling, that a lot of users here have add or something of the like?

ADHD.

Also, soda is not as bad for your teeth as people make you think.

I know, and i am ADD positive, not ADHD though,

I have not had a fizzy/carbonated drink in ten months.

No regrets.

:D
Grats! It's been a while for me, but last night I had a couple cans of Dew. But since I was driving, I couldn't mix them with anything. *shrugs*