Author Topic: Banned From Regulith's Server (Move to Drama)  (Read 5025 times)

Well I've been banned from another great server for just entering the server and saying hi all because of my reputation on the forums. I can't hang and chill with my buddies anymore. Regulith's Place used to be my favorite server and we used to be tight.
« Last Edit: September 26, 2009, 09:47:21 PM by Smokesta »

Belongs in Drama.

EDIT: 900th Post! :D.
« Last Edit: September 26, 2009, 09:43:38 PM by Technoscubed »

I don't understand it does your forum reputation really have to make people hate you ingame even if your nice and your fun to hang out with?

Belongs in drama.
I don't understand it does your forum reputation really have to make people hate you ingame even if your nice and your fun to hang out with?
If your reputation says you are not nice and fun to hang out with, people are going to assume that you are not nice and fun to hang out with.

Boo loving hoo.

Find another server, there's plenty to choose from.

Regulith's Place used to be my favorite server and we used to be tight.

That was before you became a map-stealing, attention whoring idiot.

Its about ingame Blockland.

It's also Drama.

Because people shouldn't change who they are depending on where they are. You are who you are, and you're annoying.

Belongs in Drama.

EDIT: 900th Post! :D.

Belongs in drama.If your reputation says you are not nice and fun to hang out with, people are going to assume that you are not nice and fun to hang out with.

That was before you became a map-stealing, attention whoring idiot.

It's also Drama.

Because people shouldn't change who they are depending on where they are. You are who you are, and you're annoying.
But you're fun to hang out with. And your server used to be a place for all my friends to join and have fun killling each other those were the golden days.
« Last Edit: September 26, 2009, 09:49:45 PM by Smokesta »

But your fun to hang out with. And your server used to be a place for all my friends to join and have fun killling each other those were the golden days.
You're now banned from my server.

I just fixed it its a habit sorry.

those were the golden days.

And now they're over.

At least ban him for something less...ridiculous.

I've put up with this stuff the whole time ever since he joined the forums, and I've pretty much had it with him. He's an attention whore, thief, and over all idiot.
ARC OUT!

And now they're over.

Well, I guess thats it then huh... I will go ahead and tell my friends that i'm banned from your server. Have a good time dude.

Well, I guess thats it then huh... I will go ahead and tell my friends that i'm banned from your server. Have a good time dude.
Wrong quote?