Dustlands *fixed, updated*

Author Topic: Dustlands *fixed, updated*  (Read 22433 times)

whats dat thingy? :o
That's wierd. It looks a bit like the preview of 2012 Movie.

That's wierd. It looks a bit like the preview of 2012 Movie.

lol

I saw the list of secrets to find so, I spawned a train box then went down the road for miles singin' 'Whoa where half way there, ohoooo, livin' on a prayer! take m-WTF?!' And i see a ramp I was like found it :D, And i found the Secret UFO cause I was pissing about to the song 'Welcome to the club` with a hoverboard and I jumped and smashed into it in the dip >.<, Then i found Jhonathan P. By Drving around in a grav jeep listning to Gwen Stefni (What you waiting for?) When I accidenly press Left or right and crashed into Johnathan.P (Sorry :S)
« Last Edit: October 09, 2009, 10:20:54 AM by Superlolman »

Isn't john a plant, one of those small trees, you find them anywhere

Isn't john a plant, one of those small trees, you find them anywhere
Jonathan is not a loving plant.

ey guys see what i founded!
xD (sorry if the picture is bad, thats because i edited it on Paint)

I cant find jonathan p, were is he/it?

i founded too the giant ramp!! OMG!!!!
(again i edited the prynt with Paint)

I love the part where you dont fall off the road when your up side down

i founded too the giant ramp!! OMG!!!!
(again i edited the prynt with Paint)
Hey to find the ramp do you go straight on the same road you spawn on with the sign or is it a different road.And how long is it, I don't want to drive forever.

i think i have a bug on this map...everytime i find the giant ramp it goes up about 20° then there is no more road why is that.i cant show pick but should i redownload it?

i think i have a bug on this map...everytime i find the giant ramp it goes up about 20° then there is no more road why is that.i cant show pick but should i redownload it?
no

no
well how am i supposed to get the ramp instead of a floating sidewalk... its creepy