Author Topic: Taco Bell  (Read 2639 times)

I don't know about you guys, but the taco bell here sucks ass.

Today i ordered 2 hardshell tacos. What do i get? 2 softshells. I ordered a hardshell taco, they gave me a hardshell, but it was just that. a shell.
They gave me a loving half full drink, and it was water. I ordered soda.

Discuss stuffty fast food places and wrong orders.

Where the hell do you live?

There is a McDonalds in Rochester, MN that has never once gotten our order's right.  It's the one with the big playplace for those of you familiar with the area.

Where the hell do you live?
Rapid City.
Where the ice rink is full of potheads.

Rapid City.
Where the ice rink is full of potheads.

The only stupid taco bell I've been to was in La Habra(city in CA), and that was only one day.  Every other time, they got it right.

haha, your taco bell sucks. i order and get whatever i want, let it be up to like 10 tacos, and i get it within 5 minutes, and the order always comes out perfect. AND, no mexicans, i can actually understand them... ahh, taco bell...there are better places, but taco is pretty good

Taco bell is loving delicious,
now im hungry.

I had taco bell for breakfast this morning.
Even ask bushido.

haha, your taco bell sucks. i order and get whatever i want, let it be up to like 10 tacos, and i get it within 5 minutes, and the order always comes out perfect. AND, no mexicans, i can actually understand them... ahh, taco bell...there are better places, but taco is pretty good
This, except that sometimes they forget the sauce.

Taco Bell by me is 95% accurate, and that 5% only occurs in the drive-thru.

Taco Bell is stuff where I live.