Author Topic: Rifle - Caught stealing Zombies in the **Bluzone  (Read 5302 times)

As a lot of you may know, I use to host a role player called "Zombies in the *Bluzone". I created a very large city for this role play and alot of effort went into this. Whilst server browsing today, I came across Rifle's server. He stole the whole city. Every part of it. He didn't even bother to change the events. the tutorial still had my signature in it.

Zombies in the **Bluzone thread

Picture evidence

Note how part of my name is on the wall.

Knaztek, one of the main buildings in the city. In the chat, you can see the welcome message that is displayed once you are warped out of the tutorial area.

Another main building, Dealer's.

When I was in the server, he wasn't there. He was AFK. Apparently the server was a Zombie Deathmatch but there were no zombies. He also had a custom colour set which ass raped the build.

He is banned from my server. This occurred before I came across this. He spammed my server, abused players and spammed trust invitations.

I have alot more images but I need not take up too much space. I have already.

All in all, Rifle's ID is 7058 and he stole Zombies in the **Bluzone and I suggest you ban him not only for the theft, but because he is an outrageous idiot.

rifle11@live.com

Spam time.

Oh my god..what a bastard..

If it was something small I wouldn't mind. Say, one of my minor buildings. I know some people take my generic buildings and use them as props but this is different. This is a month worth of work.

The only reason to make this is to make him fell bad. Everybody knows you made it.

Also what a idiot like the guy who said he created Titanic

If it was something small I wouldn't mind. Say, one of my minor buildings. I know some people take my generic buildings and use them as props but this is different. This is a month worth of work.
How did he save it? I thought you needed to have seen all the bricks in a build in order to save it.

How did he save it? I thought you needed to have seen all the bricks in a build in order to save it.

Ghosted, maybe?

Its not literal, its more like... if the bricks are in your sight plane, then you can save it.

A months work of work you say?

But yeah, I only ban idiots after they come to my server, makes it more fun for me c:

Noedit: My bad i misread worth as work.

I went to this server and IMMEDIATELY noticed that, and pointed it out to him. What a friend.

No, wait, theres more. I added his MSN. Didn't feel like talking to him so I just let him blabber on.

Apparently he wanted to bring back "Old memories" from 2 weeks ago. He beleives that bringing back "old memories" as he calls it is a completely legitimate reason for stealing a build. But wait! He didn't steal this build!! he was just bringing back "Old Memories" from a project that was abandoned 2 weeks ago!!!

I am so scared, guys, like, really. I forgeted with him guys, like, really. I am, like, really scared. What should I do, guys? Like, really.

You steal my builds you suffer. I'll make you look like an idiot. I won't "forget yo' ass up", I'll just mock you to the point of breaking.