Author Topic: Members with numbers at the end of their names.  (Read 8721 times)

hi badspot

You just proved MtnDew's point. Nice going there.

Yes I'm an idiot, troll, and/or immature most of the time but the reason i put a 7 is because oo7 is James Bond's code name, not because there was someone else know as Leafsoo.

Yes I'm an idiot, troll, and/or immature most of the time but the reason i put a 7 is because oo7 is James Bond's code name, not because there was someone else know as Leafsoo.
forget you, and your trying to feel special. It's 007.
>:C

Just be glad that I reject any account with more than 4 numbers in it. 

When did you start doing this?
http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?action=profile;u=1744

:cookieMonster:

Just be glad that I reject any account with more than 4 numbers in it. 
:D

Just get the forget out.

Cannot believe no one has said Trainman1.

Ohwai, im an idiot

Let's compare me to Block Builder85.

Block Builder:

Age - 14

I will now slam my head into the table until I forget about that image.
It is your problem. You are hosting a site where people upload files for other people to download and you need to realize that deleting everything will break a ton of stuff no matter how much notice you give.

block builder85:

Age - Anywhere between 8 and 12 years old.

I LIKE COFFEE :cookieMonster:
Please Talk About Coffee...
do you like whorsey's?

am i a man whorsey?

do you atleast think i am?

did you know im 13?

how old are you mtn dew?

Conclusion:
Members with numbers behind their name are more likely to be younger and/or stupider.

Example, Tezuncigarette. Example some more idiots. I saw alot of 8ker's, acted mature and stuff. People , on the most servers i go , give them loving auto admin for some reason. Also, to clear the bullstuff i ( Not) wrote in another Drama topic, it was my cousin. He's very simmilar to me.  Back to the topic. They ban you, think they are better and stuff.

User was banned for this post