Author Topic: Members with numbers at the end of their names.  (Read 9432 times)

I have numbers in my name, considering I like I-pods and my lucky number is 973 I just mixed it together and came up with the name I900.

Correct me if i'm wrong, but I do not act like a little imature idiot.

I know.
This topic doesn't apply to everyone.

I'm just trying my best to show people the "spartan9188"s out there.

I know.
This topic doesn't apply to everyone.

I'm just trying my best to show people the "spartan9188"s out there.

Oh, but guess what? You missed the idiot of all time Max4334.

Crap lol
I forgot about him.

i had it for Runescape
then Battle Field 1942
Warcraft lll Reign of Chaos
Warcraft lll TFT
then WoW
Battle Field 2
Wow BC
Blockland  :cookieMonster:

so ive had this name for a alot of games...
thats whay i have 14 after my name

loving lol'd at the spartan bit

I agree with you, there does seem to be a connection between unoriginal names and idiots. But that doesn't make them uncreative.

If you would just take a look at society, you would see that humans tend to like the same general things. I'm not saying not everyone likes the same exact thing, for every human is different in their or her own way... This would be best explained in an example:

A lot of people loved "300." Why? It is because humans love violence, one way or another. "The 300" was jam packed full of violence, from arguments, to blood, to weapons, and to just general fighting.
 Even though I hate to admit it, I realized that I, myself, love certain forms of violence. I love to have arguments with my friend and family. Not serious arguments, mind you, but I love standing and defending my point of view.

With this understanding, you should conclued that people are not uncreative. They are just different from you in the way they express themselves. I don't like their sense of imagination, but I accept it because they are who they are and I can't change that... Alone.

Fuuu...

Sucks for me, my name is really TomTheGeek in blockland and I REALLY want my name changed here, that's why I hate mine D:.

Anyways, I just e-mail him?

I get it, you just don't like me D:<

Badspot

• Administrator
Just be glad that I reject any account with more than 4 numbers in it.