Author Topic: Happy Birthday, Gandhi!  (Read 4670 times)

its really sad how i didnt even learn he existed until 5th or 6th grade
._.

That was not needed. I only posted the fun fact for those who didn't know who he was.

Try being less of an starfish.

It's not like I explained who he was earlier in the thread had you actually read it or anything...

It's not like I explained who he was earlier in the thread had you actually read it or anything...
Well damn I should just go to hell and die for just not reading the thread, when you could of just ignored what I had said but no, you decided to be a giant douche.

u suk bcuz u dint ignor me calin u asshol

It takes a real loving idiot to not know who Gandhi was.
this is the ONLY post of inverted's that i agree with. every other post makes me want to take a shotgun chainsaw to his face.

Don't be hatin' on godikt

this is the ONLY post of inverted's that i agree with. every other post makes me want to take a shotgun chainsaw to his face.

Don't be hatin' on godikt

I assume you're a Republican young-Earth creationist, then.

I assume you're a Republican young-Earth creationist, then.
hey look! proof!

i am republican and christian, but i think it's pretty obvious that the earth isn't 6000 years old

Alright, I came back from school and saw my thread turned into a huge flaming thread! :D

I had an idea who he was, and why he was famous, just not exactly why. I'm not a total idiot.

Happy birthday me in 20 days!

hey look! proof!

i am republican and christian, but i think it's pretty obvious that the earth isn't 6000 years old

Then not every post I make you disagree with.  :cookieMonster:

Gandhi is awesome.  :cookieMonster:

Edit:

but i think it's pretty obvious that the earth isn't 6000 years old

Please tell me you're joking.

Gandhi is awesome.  :cookieMonster:

Edit:

Edit:

?

Then not every post I make you disagree with.  :cookieMonster:
you hadn't posted that yet

No, because making a joke within that sentence would make no sense, and utterly fail.

?
you hadn't posted that yet

I type edit out of personal habit, when someone posts before I do, I tend to write edit if I want to say something else. Now please tell me that you don't REALLY think that the world is less than 6000 years old, not that there is anything wrong with that.