Author Topic: ► V13 Bugs  (Read 29908 times)

It happened well before v13, however.

Also, why can I join full servers?
I try to join, says server is full, then I try again and I can join.
May be an add-on, not sure, but might be a bug.
I doubt it's an addon, I have no corrupted mods/addons and I can still join full servers. Although it may be that the server hoster doesn't have flood protection on.

or maybe they increase the player limit?

The serverlist does not update directly when someone is leaving. You need to reload it first.

I doubt it's an addon, I have no corrupted mods/addons and I can still join full servers. Although it may be that the server hoster doesn't have flood protection on.
Flood protection is for chat.

Onprojectile hit events aren't triggered when the projectile causes brick damage fakekilling the brick.

Flood protection is for chat.
and can't be turned off
Onprojectile hit events aren't triggered when the projectile causes brick damage fakekilling the brick.
you can use onblownup?

I am not sure if this is a bug or something you can activate but sometimes when i open tools the hammer automatically starts, you know, hammering. The wrench will outomatically wrench and the printer automatically prints.

While I was clearing bricks after loading my build saved on another servers with many other people's builds, I noticed that the brick clear list will reset it's order each time you clear it, but won't go back into the order if you say had it ordered by brick count.  Additionally, a few bricks that were a part of other's builds loaded as my bricks.

Blockland seems to crash "stopped working" if I get kicked or banned from a server. It might be an add-on, just mentioning it.

Blockland seems to crash "stopped working" if I get kicked or banned from a server. It might be an add-on, just mentioning it.
This happens to be about 1/8 times I get kicked. (which isn't that often, but still)

I am not sure if this is a bug or something you can activate but sometimes when i open tools the hammer automatically starts, you know, hammering. The wrench will outomatically wrench and the printer automatically prints.
Type mousefire(); into console

I noticed on the list of bugs it says it doesn't work on Snow Leopard.

I'd just like to share I'm running on Snow Leopard and it plays as well as ever.

In Bushido's server, I crashed with "FATAL-ISV: Didn't kill the number of bricks we intended!" and "Bullet Error/Warning: Overflow in AABB, object removed from simulation". Nobody else in the server got it and the server was still up.

This happens to be about 1/3 times I get kicked. (which isn't that often, but still)

i just get kicked for no reason sometimes...i just join a server and blam, im kicked and often get a message saying blockland stopped working...its the message that is supposed to pop up saying weither to wait for a responce or close the program, not add-ons, just be sure to know if your gonna be kicked to not press anything

I've noticed a small error in the Bedroom map:

If you don't know where it is, it's on the lamp.