Author Topic: What was your very first post?  (Read 3506 times)

What really?

Destroyer destroyed me on my first post, :c

Nice, I'll try make a map now  :cookie: :cookie: :cookie:

First one. Not so long ago! D;

lol, this is my first post to the Blockland forum.

I got done my first full build earlier today - it's the average truck stop-like gas station. The Sonicfan Travel Centre.

It has all the bells and whistles of any modern gas station, complete with a restaurant too.

Here's some pictures.
tl;dr snips
Tell me what you think, feel free to rate. I know I probably could've done a lot better on it, but I'm not that good of a builder. After all, I just bought Blockland yesterday XD
I'll post a save if the demand is high enough.

Date/time fail. forget SMF and its (random numbers here) date/time encryption.

I'm not sure if anyone said this. Whenever I ban someone from my server and then shut down the server. Start a new one up my ban list is cleared. It can't be a addon cause I disabled them all. Still didn't work so then I reinstalled Blockland tried again without getting any addons. Still did not work. So I would appreciate it if someone would help me with this problem.

Thank you

You're an alt if I recall, how about your first post from your original account lol

What are you asking?

This was on the third post page, Probably my most stupid post here.

well look at the horse, its a vehicle, and its a bot, so know that i think about it, maybe it has something to do with the actual model's code
« Last Edit: October 03, 2009, 12:36:36 PM by orange wolf »

im sry but your language filters on blockland stink my 9 year old brother plays and he shouldnt have to see that many swear words  Sad

PLZ I REAPEAT PLZ!!!!! GET A BETTER ONE

IF YOU DO ILL BE HAPPY=) Praise Thanks

We all start somewhere i guess :S

Yay!Chairs are awesome!  :cookie: Dling...
[/shame]
First and last time i ever used a cookie in one of my posts.

looking forward to it
Not that bad actually. :D

I'm searching for this mod that i know as baby mod, you can have a baby and carry it on your left hand when the baby grows it get's bigger...

link would be nice.

Ahaha ha haa...

Ow, maybe not the first since the old add-on section was deleted.

"I'm probably about to sound like an idiot, but here goes.

I have downloaded it onto my computer, put it in the add-ons folder in Blockland, and checked it off in the add-ons part of the 'start game' option. And I have started the game. But now how do I actually become wall-e?"

Not much to look at, but its something.

I tried looking on other posts for a solution so correct me if I'm wrong in saying that theres no topic about this. Whenever I start the game, the game gets to the "Command Prompt" window part and displays some sort of "Missing File" message and stops. The only way it seems to work right is if I re-download the game, but I'd rather not re-download it every time...What do I do? o_o

Can I just apply? If so...

My Temple to some evil god:
-extremelyspammystuffbuildhere-

I was apping for BA.

"cool,in the movie it's spamalot"
Bad grammer, saying stuff thats not true. Yep it's me.
MY FIRST POST, NO NEWEST POST OR ANY WHERE IN BETWEEN!!!!!!!
Just so you know :3