What do you think of it?

Good
9 (52.9%)
Average
5 (29.4%)
Bad
3 (17.6%)

Total Members Voted: 17

Author Topic: Blockland Gallery (screenshots)  (Read 12460 times)

Based on the confirmation email I received, I doubt you hash your passwords.

Based on the confirmation email I received, I doubt you hash your passwords.

He doesn't.

I could edit it to your likings anytime.

Bump, You should make it possible to put some of your images into a group, an Album of sorts, so they're all grouped together conveniently.

Bump, You should make it possible to put some of your images into a group, an Album of sorts, so they're all grouped together conveniently.
I'm taking this suggestion, thanks

I uploaded some pictures :D It is a cool Websire.

Uploaded some pic's.

Tags, names and picture search? It would get a little bit more organized with those.

But i like this, keep updating to get this better. :D

Uploaded some pic's.

Tags, names and picture search? It would get a little bit more organized with those.

But i like this, keep updating to get this better. :D
Please do not break the TOS.
• Files that are researchographic. This includes, but is not limited to, files depicting genitalia, nudity, or loveual situations.

The image will remain on the site, but not in public display.
« Last Edit: December 02, 2009, 02:50:40 PM by Kalphiter »

I have added "big" thumbnails. These are thumbnails will be no larger than 800x600. Standard thumbnail rules apply, such equal-ratio scaling, blah blah blah...

You can access your thumbnail's "big" file by changing &thumb=1 to &thumb=big in the supplied thumbnail URL.

When I created the large thumbnail for every image, I didn't realize that I made them all 800x600. If you find a thumbnail not equally scaled, tell me and I will recreate it.

Original 1152x864 image: http://blockland.kalphiter.com/gallery/getimage.php?id=635
Thumbnail: http://blockland.kalphiter.com/gallery/getimage.php?id=635&thumb=big

I love doing updates past 11:00PM, no one is on to be affected
« Last Edit: December 04, 2009, 11:55:29 PM by Kalphiter »