Author Topic: track secrets  (Read 1577 times)

i know that, the kitchen and the bedroom, have secrets. such as, in the bedroom you can ram the window and it breaks. i wanna know how to get into the fridge, how to get out of kitchen, and any other secrets. because it kinda gets boring if your stuck in the kitchen

Fridge: go outside and find an entrance on the fridge side of the kitchen
Kitchen: you can't break windows, either press F7(then f8) to get out, or try to make a vehicle go through it

Fridge: go outside and find an entrance on the fridge side of the kitchen
Kitchen: you can't break windows, either press F7(then f8) to get out, or try to make a vehicle go through it

Or use the tunnel behind the counter, unless that doesn't go outside.

~WhatevaGuy

Or use the tunnel behind the counter, unless that doesn't go outside.
It does.

:cookieMonster: thanks guys. but are there really any other secrets?

There's a hole on the shorter part of the Bedroom roof that leads to a small ski course and the interior of the dresser.

That's what I take it to be.

There's a hole on the shorter part of the Bedroom roof that leads to a small ski course and the interior of the dresser.
Oh god it's so fun with a scooter.

Is it new to v13? Also, what do you mean by "shorter" part? I just use the hole in the roof.

~WhatevaGuy

I've broken through it with my body.

It doesn't "break", you just glitch through it.

Is it new to v13? Also, what do you mean by "shorter" part? I just use the hole in the roof.

~WhatevaGuy
No, it's always been there.

There is a hole in the dresser on the lower right part of it that you an enter on Bedroom, also a tank shell can Break the window, typing explodeclock(); into the console causes the clock to explode, and you can break the lamp light bulb.

There is a hole in the dresser on the lower right part of it that you an enter on Bedroom, also a tank shell can Break the window, typing explodeclock(); into the console causes the clock to explode, and you can break the lamp light bulb.
Alternatively, you can wait till 99:99.... :D

Also, a million RGBs in place of the lamp bulb's always fun.

Explodeclock(); makes me lag, pretty bad.