Author Topic: Ghillie suit  (Read 2829 times)

Xoax, could you ask pandan to unban me from his chat?

hey is that airsoft shotgun looks nice for its price :o

tell me when you get it, i want to know how many pellets each shell holds

First of all, the guns you want are total stuff. If you can afford a $70 ghillie suit, get this. I promise that it will work way better than any stuffty $10 or $20 gun.

Second, I don't know why you want a ghillie suit. You can get a camo shirt and pants for like $20-$30 and it will still keep you hidden.

How is it not that great? Also, does AirsoftGI.com have guns that are cheap?

Cheap prices generally mean poor quality. I have friends that have ordered from Airsplat and generally don't get what they thought they ordered. But hey, it's your money. And there a few good guns.

-urgunsrstuff-

Whoa, thanks block. on the side bar of recommended guns, i found a really nice sniper for 50 bucks, ill probably get that when i get the money

Wait a minute... "Hired Gun" needs a Ghillie suit?

User has lost the game for this post

Yes, for airsoft battles. Now, those guns are too expensive, and I don't want them. I am pretty sure That the MP7 gets good range and a good amount of fire. Back on topic: Camouflage pants and shirt don't provide enough camouflage, so I want a ghillie suit. Now, post the page that the ghillie suit is on that you think is a fair amount of money.

This topic made me lol.

1.) Never purchase from Airsplat, ever.

2.) You don't need a Ghillie suit if you're only playing CQC, if you're getting a $40 gun and you plan to play long range, you're not ready for airsoft.

3.) Cyma is horrible for the most part and, you should never bring a spring powered gun to an airsoft battle, get an AEG.

4.) As stated in #2, you don't need a ghillie suit, get Woodland BDUs instead, unless you're sniping in a forest, forget the suit.

5.) Lern2Airsoft

I buy BBs from them, They aren't hat bad.

Yes, for airsoft battles. Now, those guns are too expensive, and I don't want them. I am pretty sure That the MP7 gets good range and a good amount of fire. Back on topic: Camouflage pants and shirt don't provide enough camouflage, so I want a ghillie suit. Now, post the page that the ghillie suit is on that you think is a fair amount of money.
Also, a much better way to get a ghillie suit:

1. Buy green and black spray paint.
2. Buy a net thingy.
3. Buy thread of any color.
4. Buy a burlap sack or 2.
5. Spray the burlap sacks with the spray paint. (make sure to leave part of it tan.)
6. Pull apart the sacks thready by thread. (might take a while)
7. Sew the netting into a body suit complete with arms and legs.
8. Glue the threads to the net.
9. Place suit on body.

Dadadadaaaa
Treetops rangers bumbumbumbumbummmm

Thanks harm. I am not actually playing in a match at a course, just running around in the neighborhood, in an abandoned construction site. Once again, I think that the ones they sell are fine, but if you think you can find good ones that are within $20 of this price then post them. I do not want the CO2 powered ones.