Author Topic: avatar movement  (Read 1674 times)

<< as you can see my avatar isnt animated. how do you animate your avatar?

<< as you can see my avatar isnt animated. how do you animate your avatar?
Help section.

You need to have it 75x75.

For animated avatars, you need to use someting like Gimp (Google it) to resize it to 75x75 or smaller

For non-animated avatars without transparency, you can upload it at any size and the forums will resize it automatically to 75x75 and to .jpg format

For non-animated avatars with transparency, you'll need to resize it to 75x75 in Paint.Net, Photoshop or possibly MS Paint, if you upload it without resizing it, the transparent parts become black and the quality will be ruined a bit (Due to the forums turning images bigger than 75x75 into .jpg's)

okay, thanks. i will finish it soon

wait a minute - now i'm using gimp, it is stuck at screen size. how do i make it so its 75x75?

Can you give us the animation(the oversized one) you currently have? I can help you.

sorry, cant. dont even have an animation yet; the gimp is WAY too confusing to use.

but i cant find a downloadable program - thats FREE - that also has paths.

You just said you uploaded an animation but it was frozen.

i made something that you can download and- HOPEFULLY- animate.

If you had those in individual images I could do it for you in probably two minutes from when I download it to when I upload it.

Try Iaza.com. It can resize to ANY size, not like gimp, do frame-by-frame animations, and a bunch of other editing. I used it+gimp to make mine.

okay, converted it to 8 different images:

heres the other 4. i hate how they limit to only 4 attachments

Good, now on Iaza, look for animation, under combine. Should I do it?
Edit: Here you go. It's kind of meh, though.
« Last Edit: October 03, 2009, 08:30:55 PM by Dapizzanator »