1 (2.6%)
i dont think so
0 (0%)
NO!!!!
5 (12.8%)
I HATE IT GO TO HELL AND DIE
31 (79.5%)

Total Members Voted: 39

Author Topic: Life Of A Bounty Hunter PACKER READ THIS PLZ  (Read 3717 times)

ok i am making a Bounty hunter movie its Star Wars thing i need good builders actors physical actors and much more here is a list

~list of things~
                                                                         actors
                                                                         good builders
                                                                        physical actors
                                                                       camera crew
                                                                      and someone to tell me how to make voices
                                                                        plus where to find good weps
                                                                   if you would like to help please reply

~PACKER IF YOU READ THIS I NEED HELP WITH COSTUMES AND A WEBSITE AND SUCH

How about instead of spamming the Space Bar, you use the [center][/center] tags?

ok i am making a Bounty hunter movie its Star Wars thing i need good builders actors physical actors and much more here is a list

~list of things~
actors
good builders
physical actors
camera crew
and someone to tell me how to make voices
plus where to find good weps
if you would like to help please reply
~PACKER IF YOU READ THIS I NEED HELP WITH COSTUMES AND A WEBSITE AND SUCH

We have this revolutionary thing called a private message system. You should try it out.

So pretty much you want other people to make a movie for you.

Aww, did Block Wars spark a wittle bit of inspiration?

Aww, did Block Wars spark a wittle bit of inspiration?

With Block Wars out there, it's pretty much impossible to have a successful Star Wars Blockland video.

Damn it. Damn it all to hell.

That's it. I'm dropping the project.

This kid is gonna blow us out of the loving water, man.

The loving water.

forget no, he's going to blow you off the god-damned Earth, man.

Damn it. Damn it all to hell.

That's it. I'm dropping the project.

This kid is gonna blow us out of the loving water, man.

The loving water.
DUDE WELL IM SORRY I AM BORED AS HELL AND GOT NOTHING BETTER TO loving DO NOW PLZ GO BACK TO MAKING YOU GODDAMN MOVIE

DUDE WELL IM SORRY I AM BORED AS HELL AND GOT NOTHING BETTER TO loving DO NOW PLZ GO BACK TO MAKING YOU GODDAMN MOVIE
You're a loving moron.

What the forget is your problem?
Look what you did!

Go read a book.

It'll do you some good.

Is Swholli being serious?