Author Topic: Toys, because they're loving cool  (Read 8641 times)

A felony for loving around with it, that's what's "sup".
...?

Junior hunting* liscense, and I don't carry it arround dumbass. It's not a 'felony' to own a pistol. It's not even in this state, seeing as neither is my father.
« Last Edit: October 08, 2009, 06:23:14 PM by Robo Noob »

...?

Junior weapons liscense, and I don't carry it arround dumbass. It's not a 'felony' to own a pistol. It's not even in this state, seeing as neither is my father.

I'm not talking about carrying it around dumbass. I'm talking about the fact that, you can't just play around with a firearm, it's not considered a toy.

Whenever the discussion/mention of any type of "gun" you say "real gunz r bettr" or make a reference to real guns.

Killing someone = A felony by the way. You can't shoot a friend for stuffs and giggles with a real gun.

I'm not talking about carrying it around dumbass. I'm talking about the fact that, you can't just play around with a firearm, it's not considered a toy.

Whenever the discussion/mention of any type of "gun" you say "real gunz r bettr" or make a reference to real guns.
I don't play around with it, dumbass.

Also, you do the same with airsoft nigs, so

but airsofts are toys :x they dont kill you.

and i think chasey is referring to the fact that you called the gun a toy, toy being defined as something you play with.

I don't play around with it, dumbass.

No, I don't do the same with airsoft cracks.

Shooting someone with an airsoft gun = Possible welt, them saying "ouch".
Shooting someone with a real gun = Possibly killing them, severe wound.

If you don't play around with it, stop bringing it up in thread's about playing around with things.

and i think chasey is referring to the fact that you called the gun a toy, toy being defined as something you play with.

This^

Shooting someone with an airsoft gun = Possible welt, them saying "ouch".
Shooting someone with a real gun = Possibly killing them, severe wound.
I like how you guys think I shoot at people.

Also, I never said I used it as a toy. He posted his little plastic gun so I posted my big manly gun*.

*jk lol
« Last Edit: October 08, 2009, 06:32:59 PM by Robo Noob »

Lego's because they are loving cool...

forget YEAH!!!

legos got boring after a while... they are fun to build but then i feel like i wasted money on them. but that city looks epic just to smash and see all the lego debris fly everywhere :D

A felony for loving around with it, that's what's "sup".
Learn to take a joke.

I saw my friend ride this, i tried it its freaking awesome: