Author Topic: Eww  (Read 2853 times)

If this were the RTB forums, I would give abby ratso a couple rep points right now.
why dont you just remove the ew from rtb then  :panda:

Because it's very useful for lots of things. I like to use it in builds to make them lag less, but still look like they are made of regular legos. It's also useful for fine-tuning and rotation stuff.

There won't be a need for it in retail for stretching since there are tons of optimizations built in.

Why the fuck should it matter?!  Its a game.  A game that has no rules or restrictions.  Build what you want, how you want, when you want.  If you don't like the Editor Wand, don't use it.  It's there for people who want it.

Also, if you're tired of seeing 'EW builds' in blockland, try using blockLand.exe, you won't see any :D.

Why the fuck should it matter?!  Its a game.  A game that has no rules or restrictions.  Build what you want, how you want, when you want.  If you don't like the Editor Wand, don't use it.  It's there for people who want it.

Also, if you're tired of seeing 'EW builds' in blockland, try using blockLand.exe, you won't see any :D.

The game has restrictions. No floating bricks, no bricks inside of other bricks, and no streaching bricks.

Yeah but you can change that if you're an admin.

That stuff isn't built into vanilla to be changed. Nobody wants to code up a new admin menu GUI when they could just use RTB.

I was referring to RTB.  I meant if you're complaining about seeing a bunch of EW builds, use vanilla.  Everything else was @ RTB.