Author Topic: Re-uploaded:Mack the Hunter's Gasmask  (Read 10008 times)

Just  a simple gasmask made by mack the hunter.I take no credit for this AT ALL.
I just re uploaded it since the old link is broken.
Download

Ohai
say '/gasmask' into the chatbox (Without the 's,obviously)
Enjoy!
« Last Edit: October 09, 2009, 06:07:20 PM by Mini-Man »

I can haz pix?
No pix no clix :/

its a gas mask, do you must see a picture of it?

Nice bare topic you got there.

Yes, yes we do.

Does it look stuffty?  We don't know!
That's why we needs some pics.

Yes we need picks!
Yes!  and I picks to have pics!

Yup. I don't want something that's two boxes on a rectangle that he attached to my poor little blocklander's face and called a gas mask. I want to see some quality.

Warning - while you were typing 3 new replies have been posted. You may wish to review your post.

Dang!

Warning - while you were typing a new reply have been posted. You may wish to review your post.

Dammit!

Yup. I don't want something that's two boxes on a rectangle that he attached to my poor little blocklander's face and called a gas mask. I want to see some quality.

Warning - while you were typing 3 new replies have been posted. You may wish to review your post.

Dang!

Warning - while you were typing a new reply have been posted. You may wish to review your post.

Dammit!
Listen you fool,I didn't make this at all.Mack the Hunter made it,I just re-uploaded it because the old topic's link is broken.

Listen you fool,I didn't make this at all.Mack the Hunter made it,I just re-uploaded it because the old topic's link is broken.
I actually wasn't insinuating that you made this. I was just saying that I didn't know if it was any good.

Happy now?

Yes :cookieMonster: But I don't like it that much. The colors are weird :/

I actually wasn't insinuating that you made this. I was just saying that I didn't know if it was any good.

Yes :cookieMonster: But I don't like it that much. The colors are weird :/
Blame mack for that,

Blame mack for that,

That, my friend, is a grade-A throw-under-the-bus.
But I understand where you're coming from.
Anyways, good luck (mostly to Mack because...well, this is his).

OK, I'll be the combo breaker of all the stupidity (I hope XD). It's easy as 1, 2, 3!
1. You have no permission to upload this. Get permission.
2. That is the worst picture ever. The angle is horrible. The face is such a dark color you cannot see anything. It hides ALL of the detail.
3. Kaptain: Shut up. Your argument is pathetic. You press enter after every sentence. It makes you seem like an idiot. Really.

How do you wear it? Console command?