Author Topic: Blockland Ingame Cursors (Free to use them)  (Read 4044 times)

Or we could just go into google images and take these ourselves if we wanted to.

Or we could just go into google images and take these ourselves if we wanted to.
I searched for these for 2 hours straight no joke i finally found it on the 20th page, i wanted to make it so you guys don't have to waste your own time looking for these. Blockland does not animate cursors sorry.

Blockland does not animate cursors sorry.
Because you're not meant to change it.

People change brick textures, death particles and pictures displayed in frames on bedroom and kitchen. What's so horrible about changing a cursor? Although this belongs in modification discussion I believe.

What's the point, they're just bad images with triangles in corners.

What's the point, they're just bad images with triangles in corners.
Do you know how hard it is to find images that actually have pointers in them that are transparent?

Here you go, I just made an ubuntu one in a few minutes. (I had to remember how to use GIMP, lol)

Will you please make another green outlined cursor, that has red instead of white inside? Please? That would be good for christmas.
« Last Edit: December 07, 2009, 07:42:38 PM by odst john »

Will you please make another green outlined cursor, that has red instead of white inside? Please? That would be good for christmas.
Can you please stop bumping old topics?

You could do that with any cursor.

Yeah, remember my Is this Badspot post when I used that hudge picture of him? That would fill up the whole blockland screen.