Author Topic: USS Enterprise,v1(NCC-1701)  (Read 21834 times)

This is version 1 of a new add on, Space the final frontier.....Yes ti is the USS Enterprise from the famed Star Trek Television Series, This is a great vehicle, Thanks to all my testers and supporters, and most important thanks to Cap for the model and use of it.Did I mention it has an actual bridge and in other views you can see around it?Just test it and you will see. Heres some Screens:

Then here is Download link:

http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?zmnnmfzllmm

Installation: Download the direct link into your Blockland and then Add Ons folder.

More info: This is v1 known issues, Projectile wont shoot but sounds work and willshoot just not showing the shot, But shows where it is hitting, Also I intend to add more sounds for v2 including bridge sounds for an extra affect.

Model:Cap

Rest: USAF Airman

Important:DO not crash or merge these ships.

Thanks for the time,and thanks for downloading.
« Last Edit: October 09, 2009, 02:10:32 AM by (USAF)Airman »

Very original, possibly a lack of detail.

I love you. Is it to scale?

Can you make it easier to fly also with third person viewing? It is hard to look around and see where you are headed.

I've been to server, no offense but its terriable. Lacks handling a lot :(

I've been to server, no offense but its terriable. Lacks handling a lot :(

Don't you mean it has TOO much handling?

so you can't see in third person? maybe you could change in v2?

so you can't see in third person? maybe you could change in v2?

It's hard to look around because most of the ship blocks the third person view.

There's something strange about the model I can't seem to put my finger on...

There's something strange about the model I can't seem to put my finger on...
No front window?

Yes front window, And it is to scale, Nearly perfectly scaled actually, The next one will pretty much be same model, Maybe more detail, As far as handling I think it may have too much as said above, Takes practice then it becomes easier being Ive used it the most on my server I was one of the better fliers.Thanks for your time.

Edit: For a couple hours out, 52 Dls make me happy :)

Thanks for a starter Millenium Falcon until a proper one is made. Or perhaps, keep the circular base but change the cab if you can.

Thanks for a starter Millenium Falcon until a proper one is made. Or perhaps, keep the circular base but change the cab if you can.

Millenium Falcon, Where did you get that this is what that is?The title says nothing about it.....And this has no resemblance to the Millenium Falcon lol, It is the USS Enterprise, Hint the long things in the back (Warp Nacelles) Anyways, Thanks for your time but please do get your facts straight.