Poll

What Do You Think of These?

They Are Cool.
They Are Okay.
They Are Abusive.
I Want These!

Author Topic: My Current Weapon Edits  (Read 6042 times)

That was sarcasm, right?

I'm just waiting for him to post more, I don't have much fight in me right now.
God if that isn't sad I don't know what is.

God if that isn't sad I don't know what is.
It's 10 at night, dark and cold.

My TV won't work, and my sister destroyed my legos I made.

I'm too tired to fix them now.
What else am I supposed to do?
Be an internet addict for the rest of the night!
Yay!

The admin abuse argument is stupid, don't go to servers with stupid admins and don't admin stupid people. Simple.

Perfectly useful guns, well, for fun.

The admin abuse argument is stupid, don't go to servers with stupid admins and don't admin stupid people. Simple.

That's like saying if Badspot made secret cheats only he could access in all servers no matter what and he went around abusing this that you shouldn't host.

They're stupid weapons and Tezuni is just a script kiddie for making them.

Also the guns may be helpful for you, just pull out your admin gun and pwn some people in the mini game. It does say "Admin" so dont give it to abuse of people. Gosh

I think he is never going to come back on this thread.

I think Pandan died. He's not spamming anymore, QUICK TO THE SPAMOBILE! SCRAMBLE THE SPAM-JETS. CALL PANDAN FOR SUPPORT TO GET HIS ASS BACK OVER HERE.

Can you reflect he ban gun bullet.

Can you reflect he ban gun bullet.

OnProjectileHit>Projectile>Bounce

Use that.

It's not just us.

Quite a few of use think you are out of hand.

You criticized my add-ons for being "Unoriginal or crap-ons" for their so called low quality.
Then you turn around and make a thread with this edit stuff.
Congrats.
I'm trying to be neutral here but from what I have seen, Tezuni has dropped the topic and stopped flaming you, so there is no need to remind him of it.

These are abusive but only in the wrong hands. Probably not a good idea to release it. If it's in the hands of someone who can make it, it's in good hands. I've seen Tezuni using it on his server, he doesn't abuse it either.
« Last Edit: October 16, 2009, 12:08:15 AM by The Russian »

Why use some kind of instant OSR Bulletspam weapon to kill someone in a minigame abusively, when we already have various kill commands and the lovely kick button?

What do we need a ban gun for when we can just press Ban or /Ban ID idhere time reason?

These are just for abusive admins who start crying if they get killed and whore stuffty weapons.

These are just for abusive admins who start crying if they get killed and whore stuffty weapons.

They are the fun way of doing those admin chores, only YOU can abuse them.  The weapons themselves are not "abusive".

Because It's really fun to spam abusive things to make people whine at you.

It's not just us.

Quite a few of use think you are out of hand.

me too

Seriously Pandan, do you have nothing better to do than patroll my every post?  You and Kal seem to relentlessly follow my every post and try to instigate anything you can.

This is because your idiocy is so amazing that it's actually entertaining.

EDIT: Where's my "These are just stuffty edits, nothx" poll option?