Author Topic: RTB Uploading: Wants me to keep logging in?  (Read 616 times)

I posted this almost 2 weeks ago and still haven't gotten a response, so i am asking here.

When i upload my add-on, on the last step, i hit upload, and it wants me to log in.  I am already logged in.  I tried logging  back in and nothing it went back to the board index.

Why does this keep happening?

What browser and OS do you use? Do you have the login time set to something like 5 minutes? Are you ticking "Keep me logged in"? Do you have cookies enabled? Did you try uploading a screenshot for the add-on?

What browser and OS do you use? IE8 and Vista

Do you have the login time set to something like 5 minutes? No

Are you ticking "Keep me logged in"? Yes
 Do you have cookies enabled? Yes
 Did you try uploading a screenshot for the add-on? Yes

Can you try uploading without adding a screenshot?

No edit button: It does work, i didn't hit process at the end though.

Ok, there's a hack involved in how the screenshot uploader works since it's essentially an external process from the website itself. For now you'll have to submit it without screenshots then try going back to edit them in while I fix this.

Ok, there's a hack involved in how the screenshot uploader works since it's essentially an external process from the website itself. For now you'll have to submit it without screenshots then try going back to edit them in while I fix this.
Oh okay, thanks Ephi

On emore thing, when i go back an edit it, will i be able to add a picture?

For some reason, it worked when i put the screenshot into jpeg. format and put it into pictures, and proceeded from there.

Locking