Author Topic: Hia  (Read 2732 times)

Hi.
Welcome to the future forums.

Certainly a good start. But let's see how well that demeanor holds up against some of the more rude people of the forums. I'll be watching, silently from the inner depths of your psyche to watch for your breaking point. For when it happens, oh yes, we shall feed. Feed and consume your very soul! Muhuwahahahahahaha!!

What? I had to, everyone was being all nice n stuff. That never happens to new people. But now that I've fail intimidated, I can be nice too.

Hiya! :D

to be one of us, you must past the trials three...

Certainly a good start. But let's see how well that demeanor holds up against some of the more rude people of the forums. I'll be watching, silently from the inner depths of your psyche to watch for your breaking point. For when it happens, oh yes, we shall feed. Feed and consume your very soul! Muhuwahahahahahaha!!

What? I had to, everyone was being all nice n stuff. That never happens to new people. But now that I've fail intimidated, I can be nice too.

You reminded me of the commandant from Fable 2

Fun fact time: Pablo is my little brother and uses my original key of 9858

Congrats to the intelligent newcomer.  I am Pocketrocket300.  have a nice time here on blockland.

Fun fact time: Pablo is my little brother and uses my original key of 9858
I remember him :P

Oh cool, someone else I can eat meet!

Welcome.
Don't do drugs.

Crap too late. :/
As long as it was in Garry's mod, it is ok.

He's scary D:
« Last Edit: October 10, 2009, 02:21:12 PM by -Pablo- »