Author Topic: Plateau House (In the style of Frank Lloyd Wright) NWB app.  (Read 6547 times)

I suppose if need be we can increase the member limit by one. That would make it easier on myself and those applying. I'll wait until tomorrow before I make my decision though; I'm tired.
I was thinking if they both got in we would let whoever posted the app first to get the slot. Then when we have 19 members again the other person would get the 20th slot.

Sorry for you guys, but I'm back, and I think I have Swine Flu. One of my best friends sister just got it, and I have a blue-ish tint to my skin... FML. Anyway, personally, I like this build, other than some of the stuff that Random pointed out. But also like he said, it's a really good build compared to others.

Okay... what do i do with the save???

wright(final).bls???

I have a blue-ish tint to my skin...
Did you happen to get caught in an Intrinsic Field subtractor?

offtopic hey falco =P
ontopic hope you get in sirrus, randomguy sirrus might over use grey as i tried to tell him in the basement(kinda, dont yell at me sirrus lol), but he has the skill i'm sure to help you guys with any builds. he's also a good guy i bet. i honestly can say i didn't see net whatevers app. so i might go check it out.already did but i dont rember that. being sick sucks...

offtopic hey falco =P
ontopic hope you get in sirrus, randomguy sirrus might over use grey as i tried to tell him in the basement(kinda, dont yell at me sirrus lol), but he has the skill i'm sure to help you guys with any builds. he's also a good guy i bet. i honestly can say i didn't see net whatevers app. so i might go check it out.already did but i dont rember that. being sick sucks...
That was the most backhanded affirmation ever.

backhanded affirmation, let me look that up

looked it up, you all should be proud
 backhanded or left-handed compliment or asteism is an insult disguised as a compliment. It is generally used to belittle or condescend, or often one uses a backhanded compliment when one wants to insult someone in a subtle way.

now how was i insulting you? i really want to know. i was giving randomguy a good reason to choose you and this is how you treat me =/
off topic, this is kinda funny(made my day actually)
example of backhanded, "Did it hurt when you fell from heaven? ...because it looks like you landed on your face."- Jimmy Carr
« Last Edit: October 14, 2009, 07:01:16 PM by chills58 »

"sirrus might over use grey as i tried to tell him in the basement(kinda, dont yell at me sirrus lol)"

"he's also a good guy i bet."

Don't turn it into a big thing, it really wasn't supposed to be.

well sorry =/ i just, nvm i give up lol
« Last Edit: October 14, 2009, 07:45:34 PM by chills58 »

After considering this for a while, I'll say yes. I'm still looking for a couple more, but there's no need to worry about not getting in due to too many members; I've decided the member limit can be increased to 21.

I've decided the member limit can be increased to 21.
mind = blown
Yes. Great job, guys. :D

I demand Sirrus and Net start an awesome bromance.

awesome better than anything i ever built

After considering this for a while, I'll say yes. I'm still looking for a couple more, but there's no need to worry about not getting in due to too many members; I've decided the member limit can be increased to 21.

I will download the save and vote within the next 2 days. I've pretty much felt like complete stuff for the past week so I haven't done much.