Author Topic: me and my brother's saves 2 (hopefuly better)  (Read 2831 times)

duhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh,

or to make him feel better?

Keep on building. Your determination tells me you'll be with the best someday.

Keep on building. Your determination tells me you'll be with the best someday.
But still keep building. :P

He posts that picture everywhere. Also... Not good for being 10 years old. (see post on last builds you made. also also... may i rate x/10? <Positive> Keep Practicing
« Last Edit: October 12, 2009, 06:44:23 PM by FireFish »

i'm sick got. . ..... th..e.....croop..... i'm gona faint ...... or die..... (faint)    this bouilds are great from the first post to this one!  (i'm talking to my brother on the  computer hi barlowj!) (its me! your brother!)       

the 4000 post in gallery!! I'm not lying check

i'm sick got. . ..... th..e.....croop..... i'm gona faint ...... or die..... (faint)    this bouilds are great from the first post to this one!  (i'm talking to my brother on the  computer hi barlowj!) (its me! your brother!)       
0_o

What are you talking about? Your brother is on your account... making a post... saying "Hi" to you? And he has some kind of strange illness?

Based on the appearance of your avatar, and honestly, the building style, your new.

This is good for a first build. Some of the greatest builders started like this. But, it has to be said, what you have now, is not good. It's good for a first build, because it shows you want to build, but that doesn't make it great. Keep working. Look how other people build. Someday, you'll probably be good. For now, this is not very good, and needs more practice.

Also, don't build in just red. It's obscene.

here is another:

No, you didn't get any better im sorry to say that just practice more..

And before posting, ask yourself:

1) Is it Gallery worthy?
2) Does it suck?
3) Will people actually download this?

thank you.

You suck at sarcasm

Ontopic 0 / 10 (not for meanys its TERRRRRRIBLE)

Spam walls,Box walls do i neeed to go on?

Reminds me of a red block with a chimney...

since he can't build exteriors very good.
Looks like you have something in common with your brother.

meh doom does not like this it look like you made a red brick with a chimney