Author Topic: Minecraft: Blockland Edition  (Read 16556 times)

Also truce, how about that there project you were working on?

Talk to meh ):

I got a lot done, but I left a large-bug half fixed while I worked on this :| After I play around with some new options for this script (I might re-do the script to optimize it for "landscape" and such), I'll go fix that and send you what I have.

I got a lot done, but I left a large-bug half fixed while I worked on this :| After I play around with some new options for this script (I might re-do the script to optimize it for "landscape" and such), I'll go fix that and send you what I have.

All I want is just to know what's happening, thanks for the update. Take your sweet time.

Re-doing the script really seems to be working out better than I thought it would. I decided to hurl the whole thing into a .mis file, since I can just hit the "NONE" button on add-ons, select the map, and put the server up. I've already gotten the basics back in, but will probably use a new system for brick placing / effects - last time I was just putting things in as I went along.

I probably won't be hosting a public server until the weekend, since I'll be taking my time on the new system.

Obviously, just because mr roos made it it is automatically fun.

Hai NiX

I was like the first/one of the first people he showed this to :D

I've sent the original version of the script over to Destiny; his clan was interested in hosting it, and I have no problem if he wants to expand it on it further. I'm letting him do what he wants with it, so if it ends up being released, that's fine: Just note that this is the version I was making up as I went along, so hopefully he'd clean the code up before he released it, if that was ever to happen. ;)

I've sent the original version of the script over to Destiny;
You still working on it yourself?

You still working on it yourself?

I hope he is. I'm really interested in this, and hope to try it out someday. :cookieMonster:

I hope he is. I'm really interested in this, and hope to try it out someday. :cookieMonster:
Nice bump.

Wait...

The players have legs?

._.