Author Topic: Does badspot play any servers?  (Read 3233 times)

Which is when? Also Badspot's joined many servers. He usually joins spawns stays afk for a while then leaves. Maybe he's running some sort of console operation that helps look for errors?

inb4badspot

ontopic:I only wish I could see Badspot, Rotondo, and Ephialites all in the same server at once. That Probably won't ever happen :(
Usually on his birthday or when a big update comes out. Like v9.

When is Badspot's birthday? I want to give him a gift :D

Some one with the name Baspot came to my server, got exited saw had no "d" and then was mad

He came to a server. He.... Did things.

Well he doesn't play them much anymore. (Or it's the fact that there's way more servers now.) But back in the day of V7 I definetley saw him once a week/couple of weeks.
True that.

He came to a server. He.... Did things.
what kind of things :D

what kind of things :D
Badspot: I SWEAR I DIDN'T KNOW SHE WAS 3!

inb4badspot

ontopic:I only wish I could see Badspot, Rotondo, and Ephialites all in the same server at once. That Probably won't ever happen :(
hey emph IRCed me because isomething screwed the Mod Managers when i was on because the new RTB was supposed to make pages load faster and for some reason i didnt work

ive seen the real kompressor in blockland.

One time I was alone on the NWB dedi and this:

I swear its not 'shopped.

I remember seeing Badspot building cubescapes on Yuki's server when v9 had just come out.

I was in love instantly. That first one was awesome - he had caves and secret spots, and built it all really well. And that's why I love cubescapes :cookieMonster: