2012 Second Thoughts

Author Topic: 2012 Second Thoughts  (Read 7856 times)

No one knows what the hell they are talking about on this thread except Muffinmix.

I suppose you didn't take the time to read through the 7 pages? or you're obsessed with muffin :3

There is a lot of sarcasm and I get that, but I was more referring to these people:
Iceland will melt and flood new york.
And I love muffin :3

I understand that some people don't know what they are talking about, but that doesn't mean everyo...wait...Iceland will melt? it's made of grass and dirt. that can totally melt XD

It's exaggeration that was spawned in the moment, but my point is made at least :3

Oh noes the planets will line up and shoot a laser at pluto and cause the universe to flood!!!!

Oh noes the planets will line up and shoot a laser at pluto and cause the universe to flood!!!!
i lost in the wrong topic

Our solar system is really a large galactic weapon. We have been placed here to defend it when the G'Vral attack in 2012, and try to activate it.

I would rather it be thrown into war with the covenant. and we all get jacked up like masterchief.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sbBmlHGgsgc&NR=1

Did she say the codex says our sun will move to the center of the galaxy? And then everything floods, yada-yada...

Welp, we're currently about 26000 light years away from the center of the galaxy, and if we were heading for it (which we're not) we'd have something else to worry about over there instead of a flood, like Sgr A* which is speculated of being a supermassive blackhole. Also good loving luck covering 26000 light years in 3 years. Yeah, also Mayans didn't believe in the apocalypse, it wasn't a very strong component in their religious beliefs.

The way people are trying to tie their beliefs to the Mayan Calendar is pretty handicapped. The whole mindset nowadays is that everyone thinks they're so important that because they're eventually going to die means that everything else also needs to end with them. Wake up.

On Jan 17, 2009 “NASA confirmed there will be a `problematic weakening´ of the Earth's protective magnetic field around 2012."

I found out that it's scientifically proven that sometime on December 21 of 2012, all the planets will line up which has the potential to knock Earth off it's axis and create another ice age.
I used to be like you guys and think that all the 2012 stuff was bull but know that science has been brought into this, I think it might be real.
So yes, ancient calendar said that 2012 will be the end.

[citation needed]

NOTHING IS GOING TO HAPPEN.

People are so full of stuff.

HOWEVER;

Watching the Discovery Channel in like 2007 brought up something legitimate that may actually happen and doesn't claim Earth will magically explode. They're predicting a solar storm in 2012, meaning somehow the sun will interfere with satellites and other stuff we have, making them crash to Earth and crashing everything electronic we have. Disease and disaster would be widespread, making us basically sabotage our own race.

That's what I heard, and it's the only thing that even sounds plausible.

All these theories are really just propaganda to get you to buy books, watch the shows, an now watch the movies. It's all still a load of bull.

On Jan 17, 2009 “NASA confirmed there will be a `problematic weakening´ of the Earth's protective magnetic field around 2012."

I found out that it's scientifically proven that sometime on December 21 of 2012, all the planets will line up which has the potential to knock Earth off it's axis and create another ice age.
I used to be like you guys and think that all the 2012 stuff was bull but know that science has been brought into this, I think it might be real.
your a dumbstuff