Author Topic: 2012 Second Thoughts  (Read 7794 times)

oh plz we dont need this 2012 thing lingering around the forums.

I hope it ends tomorrow.

bullstuff

they can't even predict the weather for the next day neverless predict the world ending
But you can't deny that scientists have been right about a lot of things. Where would we be if they haven't....

Just lock this, we don't need more things like this floating around the forums. Discuss it with people that don't get mad at you for talking about it.

But you can't deny that scientists have been right about a lot of things. Where would we be if they haven't....
Those aren't scientists saying that 2012 stuff.
They are loving insane people who wear tinfoil on their head to keep the FBI out. Now stop watching TV and go to bed.

oh the drug didn't work skele

I mean I havn't see you around lately. But it seems you have been posting lately

Lol'd.

Anyways I'm still going to do what I can before this stuff happens (if it happens), aka lose virginity.

I wish you luck my freind.

NOTHING IS GOING TO HAPPEN.

Go back to making your tinfoil hats to keep the government out of your brain.

/thread
Psssh we passed that 8 years ago
Now we buy them with aluminum already lined,
or if you REALLY want the feds out, you can have a megnetic plate implanted lining the entire inside of your skull, have the feds try to brainwash that.
Also, something is going to happen, and if nothing does, i will rape, and i will rape hard.

Y2K
6/6/2006

Same threat, new name.

2012:

They find the rest of the calender, they forgot to turn the page.