2012 Second Thoughts

Author Topic: 2012 Second Thoughts  (Read 7801 times)

On Jan 17, 2009 “NASA confirmed there will be a `problematic weakening´ of the Earth's protective magnetic field around 2012."

I found out that it's scientifically proven that sometime on December 21 of 2012, all the planets will line up which has the potential to knock Earth off it's axis and create another ice age.
I used to be like you guys and think that all the 2012 stuff was bull but know that science has been brought into this, I think it might be real.
« Last Edit: October 13, 2009, 09:37:34 PM by Hazard »

Here we go again with this

flame in 3... 2... 1...

NOTHING IS GOING TO HAPPEN.

Go back to making your tinfoil hats to keep the government out of your brain.

/thread

if the Eagles when the super bowl in 2012 then it will be the end

There is alot of theries about what would happen...When I mean alot I mean alot...That is why you should not make a post about this.

bullstuff

they can't even predict the weather for the next day neverless predict the world ending

if the Eagles when the super bowl in 2012 then it will be the end
Lol'd.

Anyways I'm still going to do what I can before this stuff happens (if it happens), aka lose virginity.

all the planets will line up which has the potential to knock Earth off it's axis and create another ice age.
Last time I checked, that's not possible.

Last time I checked, that's not possible.

last time I checked, you didn't check that

Look, I'm not being superstitious anymore. I thought it was all about people's religious beliefs and what not but now scientists are discovering weird things that are going to happen in 2012. You guys are entitled to your opinions but some of you should be just a little more open to the idea. You can't deny that it is physically possible for the world to end in 2012 so if someone can see into the future, prove me wrong. And I'm not saying I completely believe the word will end anytime soon, I still don't. Just now that I'm hearing some new things, I'm starting to pay a little more attention.