Author Topic: 2012 Second Thoughts  (Read 7854 times)

last time I checked, you didn't check that
Last time I checked was when Pluto was considered a planet. I don't know if the fact that it was demoted changed this.

Hazard has a point, Maybe we should be more aware... Just say'in :P

anything is possible
get me a million dollars to my house in 3 seconds starting... NOW!

get me a million dollars to my house in 3 seconds starting... NOW!
Done...

except its in dust mites.

possible if I had 1000 dollars on me and I was right next to you. So it CAN be possible.

The world. Will. Not. End. In. 2012.

Shut up with your "science" bullstuff, science does not tell us the world will end in 2012.

Tinfoilhat

The reason we don't believe in this stuff is because we're not stupid.

Hazard has a point, Maybe we should be more aware... Just say'in :P

Except this guy. He is.

If we got knocked out of axis we would drift untill we pulled back into the suns gravity. I don't think it would just go "OH YOUR MOVING HERES SUM ICE!" :|  

Also how could they study that far in the future, half the time they don't get the weather forcast right THAT DAY.

I just checked again, the planets theoretically could align perfectly, but it would take longer than the solar system will be around.

I beat you to talking about the weather klay :)

Why 2012? Why not 1212? Or 10000?

If we got knocked out of axis we would drift untill we pulled back into the suns gravity. I don't think it would just go "OH YOUR MOVING HERES SUM ICE!" :|  

Also how could they study that far in the future, half the time they don't get the weather forcast right THAT DAY.
Axis.... not orbit. Axis...

wait wait... we don't know what will happen to us. it could be a Conservative pushes a nuke button that kills us all but we can't be sure. or this guy could kill us all ----> :cookieMonster:<------
« Last Edit: October 13, 2009, 09:50:50 PM by Leafsoo7 »

bullstuff

they can't even predict the weather for the next day neverless predict the world ending
So.loving.True.