Author Topic: Halo 3: ODST Silenced SMG {[V3]}  (Read 64490 times)

Inb4haloserverspam

What I've noticed recently is that out of all the Halo weapons we have, none of them are Covenant. That's what I'd like to see more.

Yes, just some basic ones like Plasma rifle

cool

offtopic:I've never played halo

Nice, thanks. Your brave to post halo. So many people want to ban it from BlockLand. DLing

Nice, thanks. Your brave to post halo. So many people want to ban it from BlockLand. DLing

thanks. Yeah I knew there might be some people who were going to be bitches about it but so far it's good!! I kinda waited till the polls in the mod discuss about the pre production of the gun to be high.

Yes, just some basic ones like Plasma rifle

there already is one

I will try to make some covy weps, like the energy sword.
« Last Edit: October 16, 2009, 09:10:55 AM by ShadowsfeaR »

I like it.
But the people that don't like Halo in Blockland, it's because Halo has way too many fanboys, and people will start to put "Spartan" in their name, and just talk about Halo nonstop.
For TF2 and HL2, you don't see "Gordon Freeman" or "The Scout" going around, do you? It doesn't have as many fanboys.
But for a person that's never played the game, this is pretty good.
-THIS IS A NON-FLAMING POST-

Make a vehicle ODST drop, that falls

I like it.
But the people that don't like Halo in Blockland, it's because Halo has way too many fanboys, and people will start to put "Spartan" in their name, and just talk about Halo nonstop.
For TF2 and HL2, you don't see "Gordon Freeman" or "The Scout" going around, do you? It doesn't have as many fanboys.
But for a person that's never played the game, this is pretty good.
-THIS IS A NON-FLAMING POST-

and I agree. Oroginally my name was Mastur Cheev (if any of you recognize me, woopdedoo). And your avatar, you do know that's the Halo ODST superintendant.

Make a vehicle ODST drop, that falls

yeah, the drop pod would be cool.
« Last Edit: October 16, 2009, 09:37:25 AM by ShadowsfeaR »

I will try to make some covy weps, like the energy sword.

Made.

and I agree. Originally my name was Master Chief (if any of you recognize me, woopdedoo). And your avatar, you do know that's the Halo ODST superintendant.

yeah, the drop pod would be cool.

Just a basic Cylinder with a Transparent spot. and one mount point
« Last Edit: October 16, 2009, 10:01:37 AM by (Hit Man) »

think no one is bitching about this for involving halo is because its so awesome.

Nice ShadowsfeaR! ;)

Anyway, It could be nore accurate, but awesome job! :D

Good job this is verry  smexy!!!!!!!

Then again. After reviewing it. I would give it a 7/10.

1) Because its accuracy sucks.

2) You hop up and down when you shoot it.

3) I was expecting better bullets. (I hate the lines that appear with the trace of the bullet)

4) The bullets are VERY weak. It takes like 20 hits to kill a zombie.

But the Model is great, and I love the sound that it makes.
« Last Edit: October 16, 2009, 12:02:51 PM by Burple »