Author Topic: Dedicated Minigame  (Read 3757 times)

A mod I made that allows you to type /dedicateminigame when you are the owner of a minigame, which toggles whether the minigame is dedicated. Dedicated minigames will not be destroyed when the owner leaves the minigame or the server. You can set it to admin only (on by default) in RTB. You can type /leaveminigame if you want to multiple minigames.

It's currently a bit buggy and hasn't really been tested with all game mode mods. If you find a bug, post the bug (or console error if you can) in this topic.

Download

Note: I'll probably post on RTB.com when I'm happy that it is bug-free.

Are there known not-supported/working gamemodes?

I am currently trying to use this on my Jailrp however. Whenever I leave none of the items can be picked up and it displays the message "This item is not in the minigame" I have tried including all players bricks and it didn't work. Also capture points don't work when I am not their.

Code: [Select]
%mini = getMinigameFromObject(%client);
if(!isObject(%mini))
{
messageClient(%client,'','You are not in a mini-game!');
return;
}
You've got to be kidding me.

Just tried this out, works fine. Dedi Server still up if anyone wants to late night DM.

The AI bot isn't in the minigame yet owns it, which could cause weird problems. Also if you leave the minigame then you may not have trust with yourself and might be able to create lots of minigames simultaneously which gets weird, especially if you don't set it to admin only.

Capture Points will not be reset in a TDM minigame with this on because of this, as far as I can see. Probably other problems too.
« Last Edit: October 17, 2009, 01:34:18 AM by Space Guy »

Where does the CS file go ?
Does this even work with the latest version ? (v.13)

Where does the CS file go ?
Does this even work with the latest version ? (v.13)

You save it like you would any add-on.
Yes, it is still being worked on so there are possible glitches.
« Last Edit: October 19, 2009, 03:44:32 PM by Blastdown »

Awsome, i've been needing this

Hope you guys know that this has many errors needing to be fixed.

Hope you guys know that this has many errors needing to be fixed.
:/