Author Topic: Bob777  (Read 3003 times)

message from him

ololl
He's speaking in the third person!
I'M SCARED, GUIZE.

This is funny, he seems to actually think he's of any importance to anyone.

He's speaking in the third person!
I'M SCARED, GUIZE.

This is funny, he seems to actually think he's of any importance to anyone.
Yes, he thinks he's greatly famous on Blockland.

Yes, he thinks he's greatly famous on Blockland.

I BEH FAMUOUZ BECUZ I AM ALT LOLOLOL I SPEACIALLE

To Bob777:

Stop acting like you rule this forum. You seem like some 11 year old kid. Seriously? Can you be any stupider. No-one knows of this "Jhonny" fellow. Just you I bet. Block Dude is more respected than you, and your appearance here was horrid. Same with your Clan. Dogs? Come on you handicap. Grow some testicles. You need to know this game isn't for children.

Now I bet you're going to say: "Ur probly 8", I'm 14.

To Bob777:

Stop acting like you rule this forum. You seem like some 11 year old kid. Seriously? Can you be any stupider. No-one knows of this "Jhonny" fellow. Just you I bet. Block Dude is more respected than you, and your appearance here was horrid. Same with your Clan. Dogs? Come on you handicap. Grow some testicles. You need to know this game isn't for children.

I'm 23, and I approve of this message.

To Bob777:

Stop acting like you rule this forum. 1.You seem like some 11 year old kid. Seriously? Can you be any stupider. No-one knows of this "Jhonny" fellow. Just you I bet. 2.Block Dude is more respected than you, and your appearance here was horrid. Same with your Clan. Dogs? Come on you handicap.3. Grow some testicles. You need to know this game isn't for children.

1. hes 10 actually
2. /happehfaec
3.  :cookieMonster:

i also beat deep2 with the deoxy thread
Please never reference that again.

On Topic: Bob77, you're a moron who(m) needs to learn how the Blockland forums act.

On Topic: Bob77, you're a moron who(m) needs to learn how the Blockland forums act.

yup

I remember what I did when I didn't know how the BL forums acted. I emoted spammed. Not much really but sometimes. Errr....never mind.

I remember what I did when I didn't know how the BL forums acted. I emoted spammed. Not much really but sometimes. Errr....never mind.

some people do that when they start out

I was pretty intelligent, then I made a dumb topic, got banned for a "week" that last a month, literally. Then I came back, and aside from being friends with handicaps, am fine.

I was pretty intelligent, then I made a dumb topic, got banned for a "week" that last a month, literally. Then I came back, and aside from being friends with handicaps, am fine.

i think this topic lost its fire

ontopic: same thing with me

PREYING DOG MAN

He is a complete forgettard, he makes no sense what so ever.

Wait... HE makes no sense?