Author Topic: Surburb's server  (Read 957 times)

Hello all I recently bootcamped my iMac to windows xp professional so I am now hosting a TDM. If you would like to join join the server now or post on this topic if you have any creative or uniuqe suggestions. Here is the vid I created using my Snow leopard to make and quicktime 10 and imovie 08 to record and edit with. It is also a dedicated server so enjoy it will be up almost 24/7 unless I have to close but it will auto save every 15 minutes

« Last Edit: October 18, 2009, 02:58:52 PM by suburb »

well i guess sill start out this server but I've seen zor the one that built the modole of the bedroom I've seen him a couple times its ok to see him but we always end up together

Looks mediocre at best.

Looks mediocre at best.
This.

Also, are you and Nooblet 2.0 rivals or something? You seem to ignore every single other person and just shoot him.

Lol cool sub what kind of tdm is it? (theme)

What does XP have to do with hosting?

Xp allows to port foward silly. And nooblet is not my rival hes the main one in my vid because I didn't want to deal with the others Nooblet 2.0 is my co host along with Rampage and also the theme change to Country side TDM which I have to make a video of that.

I may be wrong but I believe you can forward ports on mac.

I may be wrong but I believe you can forward ports on mac.

You are very correct.

:D

Fateful Saint Leveled up!

+13 Book Learnings!
+7 Flame Shield!
-12 Being An Orange!
+20 Tacos!

forwarding ports is just about going into your router which is most likely 192.168.1.1 or close to that :v