Author Topic: Smokesta - Round 2  (Read 2017 times)

Krystal, reporting for argumentative duty, sir!

The door is to your left.
Well seeya guys then just gonna let you guys talk.

-snip-
Absolute bullstuff. You're a loving idiot.

Remember when mtndew used to make random edits? Now hes mr popular and everyone adores him?
The reason i kept editing maps was because people hated me anyway even if it ment fixing my mistakes they would always hate me, you have to give people a loving chance after they finally get it in there head that this is the way your supposed to do something.
Pandan is hawt. You're lame. Get out.

For instance
http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=42693.0
Pandans used to just model but he used the same codes and scripts as other guns but he learned that using your own sounds and custom scripts can make the game more fun and creative.
Everyone uses the same codes and scripts. Lern2Scripts

You saying editing someones map makes someone sad and ruins there day?
Ever thought of jackasses who flame someone for no apparent reason just because they try to prove that they can do a better job?
Certainly does makes me sad and ruins my day.

I can't seem to play on a server without getting flamed or banned. I did get over it until two months later this came up again.
Because they know you're a loving idiot. This is all your fault.

For the last time Amade go back to your server that was Sandvich when he took my name at a swap and switch your name server.
Nobody believes you.

This really pisses me off most of you here know i'm a good and fun guy in  game but you act like i'm this cave monster. Most people here only agree with everyone else so they don't get flamed.
I doubt you're good at all.

You already showed us you don't give a stuff get out of this topic.
Oh haha. What a loving Moron. You just don't get it do you? Nobody on this forum likes you. Just stop posting and get out. If you leave now, this will be forgotten.

You only give a stuff about arguing with me not anything to do with this topic.
It has plenty to do with this topic. cigarette.

I've ignored your post the lasts 5 times you dumbass what makes you think i'm gonna listen to you now?
AHAHAHAH! You're loving stupid!
You're just ashamed to admit that you loving lose. You're an ignorant handicap.
Just go loving kill yourself. Now.
Hahahah.

Hmmmm rage? Found 5 insults in that post all unrelated to the topic.
As I stated earlier, it's completely relevant.
Derp.

Shinji i don't really have anything left to say i mean i stated everything i wanted to tell you guys i'm just gonna let this topic go now.
Don't go, I have something special for you.

If you guys don't want me at this secret meeting you guys are having to how much we hate smokesta club i can leave.
Baw baw baw baw.

Get away from me Unwritten is more of a man then you are
I want to put more of my input into this.
Okay.
What? What makes you thi- How do y- What?

I will post Part Two of this Message in a bit.

Part two.

It was sarcasm genius.
Countering sarcasm with sarcasm doesn't validate an attempt at an insult.

Stalker much?....
What?

Hmm gee i wonder if it has anything to do with the topic?
I'm going to say it again.
It does.

Part without quotes.

Seriously Smokesta. Nobody wants you here. Nobody ever will. I'll even keep a link of your stolen map in my profile so everyone will remember your stupidity. Have fun being hated by the whole community. Oh wait, that's already happened. :D

No but seriously, get out. Nobody here likes you nor wants you alive. (Wynd_Fox, why did you betray me? D: </3)
Just shut up.

Also, go die.

Smokesta, I have something to say against your argument for today.

Chaos, I'm sorry. I just think this community is too harsh.

lolololo smokestas a cigarettet

I'm done with drama for a bit as I am eating some delicious summer ham.

The one Badspot gave us?

Well seeya guys then just gonna let you guys talk.
LALALALALALALA I CANT HEAR YOUUUUU

If you guys don't want me at this secret meeting you guys are having to how much we hate smokesta club i can leave.

How on earth did he find us?

Chaos, I'm sorry. I just think this community is too harsh.
Do you want another beating?

As true as that is, it's totally necessary, so kids like him can grow up, and learn that if they act stupid, they will be bitchslapped and told to kindly shut the forget up.

forget, he was in Jorgur's Dogfight and he kept loving shooting the plane I was trying to get into, so he could get it first. And not only that, but we were on the same team =\