Author Topic: Pandan's BlockFort v1 [Shut up, I know the link is broken]  (Read 21891 times)

you should add some of the other battle maps from Mario kart. maybe not the donut one, but sky scraper would look awesome. 

I remember in Mario Kart 64 that driving directly forwards in Block Fort with the other player not moving would eventually push them through the back wall and into some void which inexplicably makes a water 'spash' sound and kills them.

Will you ever update the map, if yes, what exactly?

I remember in Mario Kart 64 that driving directly forwards in Block Fort with the other player not moving would eventually push them through the back wall and into some void which inexplicably makes a water 'spash' sound and kills them.
There was a glitch like that on the river level.
:D

Nice one this is perfect thanks I can maybe use this map as a building site but I am sad that you didnt made the lave donut!

Kalphiter, Stop.
If you get pissed off that easily, I think there are bigger issues.

If you get pissed off that easily, I think there are bigger issues.
I'm not pissed off.
I would just appreciate it if you left this topic alone.

I'm not pissed off.
I would just appreciate it if you left this topic alone.
"Leave this topic alone?" :britface:?

"Leave this topic alone?" :britface:?
Every single time i make a topic, you friends come in and cause drama.

So yes, this is bullstuff.

Go ahead, name one topic where i haven't been flamed or forgeted around with.
Do it.

slightly innaccurate. MK64 has the forts closer together and less driving space on ground level.

slightly innaccurate. MK64 has the forts closer together and less driving space on ground level.
It's a pretty accurate representation, with some minor and major scale changes to fit Blockland in general.
I decided to scale it quite large in-order to fit well with all of the pre-existing add-ons.
I wanted vehicles...to fit well on the map...
I also decided to widen the hall ways between forts. This gives some room for building, and general Death Matching.

This is a great remake to that mario kart map. it took me a while to realize thats what it was.
Good job! :cookie:

Edit: I just realized this is a counter strike map remake not the original mario kart 64 map. lmao oops.
« Last Edit: November 09, 2009, 10:10:10 PM by BearInSteen »

Um, No you fool.

I'm pretty sure i had mario kart in mind when i was making a mario kart map.

Clarified.
« Last Edit: November 09, 2009, 10:20:59 PM by MtnDew »