Author Topic: Pandan's BlockFort v1 [Shut up, I know the link is broken]  (Read 21887 times)

Lol, i bet you shat some when you realized that this isn't tf2 related.

Version UNO
Download Version 1

Authors Nose
I made this map out of inspiration of the well known and played game franchise called "Mario Kart", Specifically the Nintendo 64 release title, "Mario Kart 64".
It's a pretty accurate representation, with some minor and major scale changes to fit Blockland in general.
I decided to scale it quite large in-order to fit well with all of the pre-existing add-ons.
I wanted vehicles like the blockstang and the jeep to fit well on the map without having to create or limit players to using smaller vehicles.
I also decided to widen the hall ways between forts. This gives some room for building, and general Death Matching.

Recommended Download
B.A.B.Y
pandan's go-kart.

http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=90250.0
« Last Edit: January 24, 2010, 11:50:43 PM by MtnDew »

another map...come on start making add-ons again please

Go forget

D:

No. You're a pop fish morian.

Nice map, Pandan.

Guys, i think I'm getting old.
Not like Benjamin button.
But, like older.

I feel 75ish.

Could someone reach for the can of soup for me?
Good o'l boy Regulith, do you mind?
I have some cookies in the fridge grizzly bear shaped cookie jar.
« Last Edit: October 23, 2009, 11:13:10 PM by MtnDew »

grizzly bear shaped cookie jar.
I now totally support this add-on.

I missed this level ;~;

It was in Mario Kart 64 then in Mario Kart DS.

Then I lost MKDS and was disappointed to see it missing in MK Wii.

Texturing is a little ew. Make lines on all faces line up and fix the cut off bottom bricks, otherwise, nice.  Also, stop branding everything with your name.

Texturing is a little ew. Make lines on all faces line up and fix the cut off bottom bricks, otherwise, nice.  Also, stop branding everything with your name.
1.I did my best to line them up, also.. The tops are supposed to be diagonal :x
=cut off bottom? what?

2.Just the topic title D:
Sorry, I love to whore my name around.

If you do every direction's faces at once, the lines shouldn't be too hard, if they're the same texture.  For the brick thing, if you look at the walls furthest out, the bottom row's bricks are cut off.  But, I'm nit-picky.

:D
i like this its Mario Kart 64  :cookieMonster:

If you do every direction's faces at once, the lines shouldn't be too hard, if they're the same texture.  For the brick thing, if you look at the walls furthest out, the bottom row's bricks are cut off.  But, I'm nit-picky.
OH, the brick walls.

Naw, I mean. If i make a v2 with other changes. Ill add that too.
I wasn't too concerned with the outer textures on those things.