Macs.

Author Topic: Macs.  (Read 4910 times)

dani california

Badspot MAKE A loving MAC CLIENT.  i am sick and goddamn tired of PC's stuffting out on me, I want a reliable computer and a PC is not a reliable computer.  PLEASE make a mac client

Badspot

• Administrator
1.  Macs cost money.  The dirt cheapest one is $600 but it doesn't even come with a keyboard or mouse or display.   On top of that it's slower than my current PC which is 2 years old and I'm not even sure it will run torque. 

2.  PEBKAC.  Macs are not more stable than PCs.  The only reason users can claim such is that they never do anything on their mac besides surf the web and run iTunes. 

3.  I'm done working on this iteration of AoT.  The next iteration of AoT will be post-Blockland and will be on TSE.  TSE does not have openGL support yet (and thus no mac support) and it won't until at least mid 2007. 

I'm done working on this iteration of AoT... until at least mid 2007. 

Oh, pandacakes,

Oh joy. Atleast we'll still be able to enjoy Badspots admin-spawning, won't we 0;']

of what do you speak?

Badspot MAKE A pandaING MAC CLIENT.  i am sick and goddamn tired of PC's ice creamting out on me, I want a reliable computer and a PC is not a reliable computer.  PLEASE make a mac client

I have a mac. I have a PC. Both are the newest. The PC has crashed once in 3 months that I've had it. The Mac has crashed 9 times in the 2 months I've had it.
The PC is faster. The PC plays more games. The PC has larger HD space. The Mac has better graphics; thats it.

"entertainment" i lol'd at that

The only reason users can claim such is that they never do anything on their mac besides surf the web and run iTunes.

That's bulsht. Macs are used for many things important in the entertainment world. Like Final Cut Pro and AVID are editing programs, Adobe Photoshop was designed for Macs, then modified for the PC. The reason that they cost more than PC is because they come with software that if bought seperatly, they would cost well over a thousand dollars.

pls games and movies.

I meant "behind the scenes (stuff most people don't know they're noticing)" entertainment.

thats not fun
games and movies pls.

Oh yes. Movies are made specifically for Macintosh.[/sarcasm]

Macs own you.

And don't you dare reply, "Macs owe you--corrected."