Macs.

Author Topic: Macs.  (Read 4907 times)

dani california

1.  Macs cost money.  The dirt cheapest one is $600 but it doesn't even come with a keyboard or mouse or display.   On top of that it's slower than my current PC which is 2 years old and I'm not even sure it will run torque. 

2.  PEBKAC.  Macs are not more stable than PCs.  The only reason users can claim such is that they never do anything on their mac besides surf the web and run iTunes. 

3.  I'm done working on this iteration of AoT.  The next iteration of AoT will be post-Blockland and will be on TSE.  TSE does not have openGL support yet (and thus no mac support) and it won't until at least mid 2007. 

Ok badspot,  macs cost money, thats why normal people get JOBS.  Macs are more stable than PC's it's proven, they don't get virsuses they dont crap out like the BRAND NEW computers i have now, and how would you know that your computer is "Faster" than macs if you dont use one.

I did the math on viruses to prove why in another thread, I thing it was the "We need RTB for macintosh" one.

OK for 1 mac suck a$$ and they are s whole lot sh1ttier then a pc for a higher price it like i might as well go buy a piece of sh!t from a hobbo

ps. i wased to have 1 and when i got my pc it was like my member grew 1 foot lmao

pss mac suck proven they DO get same amount viruses its same basis of love better protection less viruses AND macs and pcs crash same amount  the only thing good about macs better graphics XD everything else sucks big hairy monkey balls

psss and take this from some 1 who knows you smart a$$

Badspot

• Administrator
Hah.  I love it when a 16 year old kid tells me that I should get a job so I can spend more of my own money to make something FOR FREE for HIM.   Take a week off the forum.

Hah.  I love it when a 16 year old kid tells me that I should get a job so I can spend more of my own money to make something FOR FREE for HIM.   Take a week off the forum.

loel baned?

It's true all the macs suck. Like viruses, I'm a mac! I don't get viruses! Thats cause everyone has a PC so noone bothers making viruses for mac's dumbcrap! And the one where the pc is broken...who the hell would plug their pc power cord in the other room anyway? Honestly I'd rather have my computer nudge an inch on the floor than have my power cord unplugged everytime someone sneezes!

Lol PC's own Mac's anyday.

i like pc's better because: i have been using them for 8 years.

i cant run a mac, it confuses me.

for i tunes, you can download that.

Same with me.  I've just been with PC's for too long to learn something new.

I'm not as bad as some people though.  I've seen the Mac break people down to the point of tears in my Computer Architechture class. xD

lmao Self Delete by mac new kinda emo lmao