Author Topic: ^jobs  (Read 5028 times)

I realize a large part of this community is not of legal working age, but whilst slaving away at work tonight, I got curious about what kind of jobs the working class of BL has.

A couple guidelines to keep sanity:
-picking your nose or loving my mother don't count as jobs. Plus, if you are getting paid to perform loveual acts, you are a dirty hooker, and where is that getting you?
-I thought it'd be cool to post pictures where possible.Say for example you work at McDonalds, I know McDonalds is and I know generally what they look like, but some are unique, so lets see it.
-don't bitch you can't take a picture. If you can't take a good picture of your job or something to with your job, go find something on Google. The whole point is to illustrate what kind of place it is/what your job entails.

I guess I'll go first.

This is what I get paid to do:

i know, i know i broke my own rule, but now none of you have to make that painfully obvious joke.  :cookieMonster:

I drive and do maintenance on this:

When it snows I drive this:

It's a pretty sweet job.

Lol. At first I thought it was some kid asking for CityRP. IN OFFTOPIC.
But then I realized. Lol, thats odd game :(

I currently work at Gamestation lol.

This is what I put on shelves.

Also I use the till too.

Sometimes work is good and im like this

But sometimes some forgeter asks me to bring down the wii and rockband then decides he doesnt want it and im like this

:cookieMonster:
« Last Edit: October 24, 2009, 08:15:17 AM by NotInsaneChef »

I work full time at a vineyard over the summers and occasionally during the year pruning and tying up the plants along with other menial labor.

^That is not the vineyard I work at.

I also clean my school's gym before school.
« Last Edit: October 24, 2009, 08:20:48 AM by Sirrus »

what kind of jobs the working class of BL has.

Clearly pretty kickass

During the school year, I'm too busy to work. During the summer, though, I work at a place that looks kind of like this:

Except smaller and I lug around:

Plus more!

I also get to drive this:

Whenever one of the staff that drives it is absent.

I will possibly be attempting to get a job starting after Christmas, or early January.
If my parents let me that is. :/

I work here:

And I do this:

:cookieMonster:

I work in a book warehouse and somtimes i mow around buildings for a quick 50 bucks.

I'm an self-employed, unemployed Web Designer/Developer.

self-employed, unemployed

noice job bro

I find $10 bills on the street and keep them for a living.