Author Topic: GreenBH (Yeah, again)  (Read 13722 times)

@Greenbh I hope you realize people would be a lot happier if you just admit to stealing the mansion. You still an idiot for doing it but at least you would realize you did something wrong.

Oh yeah, one thing, I right clicked your picture, then clicked Save As, then named it Spinning CD then hit Save.
I diden't do this though:

Right click, steal picture as, name it, then hit Steal. See? You are using the wrong word. Same with Saving Builds. Press ESC, click Save Bricks, name it, enter a description (optinal) and hit Save. Not press ESC, click Steal Bricks, name it, enter a description (optinal) and hit Steal.

READ THIS.

READ loving ALL OF IT.

ESPECIALLY THE BOLD.

Main Entry: steal
Pronunciation: \ˈstēl\
Function: verb
Inflected Form(s): stole \ˈstōl\; sto·len \ˈstō-lən\; steal·ing
Etymology: Middle English stelen, from Old English stelan; akin to Old High German stelan to steal
Date: before 12th century

intransitive verb
1 : to take the property of another wrongfully and especially as a habitual or regular practice
2 : to come or go secretly, unobtrusively, gradually, or unexpectedly
3 : to steal or attempt to steal a base

transitive verb
1 a : to take or appropriate without right or leave and with intent to keep or make use of wrongfully <stole a car>
b : to take away by force or unjust means <they've stolen our liberty>
c : to take surreptitiously or without permission <steal a kiss>
d : to appropriate to oneself or beyond one's proper share : make oneself the focus of <steal the show>
2 a : to move, convey, or introduce secretly : smuggle
b : to accomplish in a concealed or unobserved manner <steal a visit>
3 a : to seize, gain, or win by trickery, skill, or daring <a basketball player adept at stealing the ball> <stole the election> b of a base runner : to reach (a base) safely solely by running and usually catching the opposing team off guard

THIS EXPLAINS WHAT YOU DID. YOU CANNOT ARGUE WITH A DICTIONARY.

@Greenbh I hope you realize people would be a lot happier if you just admit to stealing the mansion. You still an idiot for doing it but at least you would realize you did something wrong.

Also, I am now going to present a big-ass Speech in regards to Green Blockhead's massive stupidity and lack of common sense.

I, Dr. "Chaos" TopHat of the Blockland Community, will now point out the major flaws of the statements and argumentative input of the user known as GreenBH, or Green Blockhead.

Good sir, I do believe you are massively stupid. So stupid, in fact, that your measurement of stupidity is completely off the charts, tenfold the maximum measurement the chart can even reach. It perplexes me how someone could be so stupid. In my honest opinion, you're worse than any opponent I've ever had a word with on this busted community. I hate you more than Kalphiter, and I really hate Kalphiter. I hate you more than I have ever hated anyone ever before.

Furthermore, you say your act of ignorance is not stealing. You sir, are wrong. It is indeed stealing (See Regulith's post).
READ THIS.

READ loving ALL OF IT.

ESPECIALLY THE BOLD.

Etymology: Middle English stelen, from Old English stelan; akin to Old High German stelan to steal

intransitive verb
1 : to take the property of another wrongfully and especially as a habitual or regular practice

transitive verb
1 a : to take or appropriate without right or leave and with intent to keep or make use of wrongfully <stole a car>
d : to appropriate to oneself or beyond one's proper share : make oneself the focus of <steal the show>
3 a : to seize, gain, or win by trickery, skill, or daring <a basketball player adept at stealing the ball> <stole the election> b of a base runner : to reach (a base) safely solely by running and usually catching the opposing team off guard

Regulith's point is is way more valid than anything you have ever said throughout this discussion. If you think he is wrong, you're way more stupid than I first described and you really need to die.

This also proves as a valid point. Heed our advice and get the forget out. It's not that hard. Just leave. Now. I will say it one more time.

Just get the forget out of the internet. Now.

Regulith and Chaos are correct. I fully agree with them.

READ THIS.

READ loving ALL OF IT.

ESPECIALLY THE BOLD.

intransitive verb

transitive verb

I quoted this and PM'd it to GBH, and I recommend you all do the same.

I quoted this and PM'd it to GBH, and I recommend you all do the same.
Kay. Doing it now.

I'm so amused by this kid.
Once upon a time there was a kid named Bithead9. He was dropped on the head as a child. He thinks that saving a build and editing because he's a lazy ass isn't stealing. The end

Once upon a time there was a kid named Bithead9. He was dropped on the head as a child. He thinks that saving a build and editing because he's a lazy ass isn't stealing. The end

Wait, what?

Done. Sent it.

Also,
Why Bithead9?