Author Topic: GreenBH (Yeah, again)  (Read 13548 times)

Pah. I live in BRITAIN, and you guys live in America. And I highly disagree with an American protection act? And you THINK I've commited a crime by just doing something on a game? Ohhhh I am so scared I am reporting you all to admin wahwahwahwahwah (sarcasim).

I also live in Britain. This does not give me any extra rights than an American on Blockland. It does not to you either you tribal stuff. Also, If you don't care why are you still arguing? Did not you say that you would stop arguing?

Pah. I live in BRITAIN, and you guys live in America. And I highly disagree with an American protection act? And you THINK I've commited a crime by just doing something on a game? Ohhhh I'm so scared I'm reporting you all to admin wahwahwahwahwah (sarcasim).

What.

There is no "protection act". There is nothing LEGALLY wrong with what you did. It really doesn't matter where you live in this situation, unless Britain has some sort of insane "if you have access to it, you can claim it as your own" policy. Just because you CAN do it, doesn't mean you SHOULD. I, nor anyone else, can report you to anyone for what you did. It is, however, common courtesy to not "save a build" and post it as your own. Have you ever seen someone walk up to a house, re-paint it, and state that it is now their house? If you have, it was probably one of your family members who taught you this messed up way of thinking. You have obviously not been educated on simple moral values by your parents. I have also just remembered that I am attempting to argue with a stubborn 10-year-old. Go back to school, you ignorant child.

What.

There is no "protection act". There is nothing LEGALLY wrong with what you did. It really doesn't matter where you live in this situation, unless Britain has some sort of insane "if you have access to it, you can claim it as your own" policy. Just because you CAN do it, doesn't mean you SHOULD. I, nor anyone else, can report you to anyone for what you did. It is, however, common courtesy to not "save a build" and post it as your own. Have you ever seen someone walk up to a house, re-paint it, and state that it is now their house? If you have, it was probably one of your family members who taught you this messed up way of thinking. You have obviously not been educated on simple moral values by your parents. I have also just remembered that I am attempting to argue with a stubborn 10-year-old. Go back to school, you ignorant child.

I am at school. It's half term.

Then pay more attention, and ask your parents to re-explain "stealing" and "common courtesy" to you, if they ever taught it to you to begin with.

I agree, Green BH is a loving starfish. However, the Age Requirement, He is ten years old, he should not be using these forums. But, Badspot does not have to enforce this rule. It is completely under his opinion to enfoce the Age Req.

loving richardhead.

Oh yeah, one thing, I right clicked your picture, then clicked Save As, then named it Spinning CD then hit Save.
I diden't do this though:

Right click, steal picture as, name it, then hit Steal. See? You are using the wrong word. Same with Saving Builds. Press ESC, click Save Bricks, name it, enter a description (optinal) and hit Save. Not press ESC, click Steal Bricks, name it, enter a description (optinal) and hit Steal.

Oh yeah, one thing, I right clicked your picture, then clicked Save As, then named it Spinning CD then hit Save.
I diden't do this though:

Right click, steal picture as, name it, then hit Steal. See? You are using the wrong word. Same with Saving Builds. Press ESC, click Save Bricks, name it, enter a description (optinal) and hit Save. Not press ESC, click Steal Bricks, name it, enter a description (optinal) and hit Steal.
So I can go to a shop and Right click an item hit "Save As" and save it into my pocket?
No. Didnt think so.

Saving someones build or saving someones avatar is loving stealing, get it in your mind. Saving a build without permission is stealing.

Look at this avatar I made all by myself.

GreenBH is pretty cool. If you don't like him just ignore him. It really isn't that hard...

HBHblu

I just realized how much Boxxy's face can easily resemble the lolface.